Carding airbnb \ booking 2020

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Good day, Carders!

I want to inform you right away that this article is for informational purposes only.

I won't open America, but those who are looking for fruitful topics can do carding.

At the end of last year, I received a call from a friend, the bottom line was that they were going to a certain country, and they needed help with the Luxury vein.

For the sake of sports interest, I decided to book a villa for 5 days (the total order about $ 5k), well, according to this scheme, a month of bookings is about $ 30k, while not getting too tired and spending 30 minutes a week.

A friend quietly drove into the villa, had a good rest and left without any problems :)

Introductory part:
In the logs I found airbnb accounts with access to mail (yahoo, gmail, corporate) - it doesn't matter at all, the main thing is to let them go by cookies.

Material for carding is a fairy tale, airbnb has VBV, I tried carding - it didn't work.

We take a debit or credit card with the mention of Credit Union (FCU) in the name of the bank - I think who knows will understand.

Thus, the FCU is processed WITHOUT VBV.

Before booking, disable sending confirmation and messages to email in the settings.

MANDATORY! After successful payment, sit on the cardholder's email and catch the letters with payment receipts, delete them and do not forget to remove them from the cart. There will be 2 letters!

Further on the hosts.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND to create your own host with stolen photos, as there may be a watermark on the photo (it is not visible).

And in principle, in your host carding, do not do it on freshly registered more than $ 500 (I have not tried it myself).

Choose a host with reviews, preferably from 10+
Before carding, we "warm up" the account, climb and look at the photo, study the ad (oddly enough, but airbnb is smart about this topic, if you go to carding right away then catch the lock, they have good antifraud)
Then we make booking.

I provide bins checked by me that ALL fly up to $ 5000.

USA Bins: 461098, 449311

As you can tell in detail, then everyone will think out their own.
I think many carders will have interest and profit.

On third-party carding resources, they ask for $ 2000 for such training :)

P.S. Carders make laptops up to $ 15k from FCU, but in this case it is better to take Credit and not Debit.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
REMOVAL BOOKING 2FA
We enter the password, we are asked to receive an SMS or a call, click Unable to verify.

Next, at the bottom we select The phone number is incorrect, but I can't log in to update it, we will be given a pin that needs to be told to the operator, we call the beech, best of all, RU or US support, with the replacement of ONLY!

We say hotel ID + hotel name + owner name. We say that we lost the number (or something like that) and cannot receive SMS. The operator asks to name the pin that we see on the screen. We dictate the pin and send us a message with a new pin on our email. We enter it and you're done! :)