Reaction score
Make wifi accesable take off wep / wpa.
Connect to it many different devices with different mac adresses,
and install a shitload of viruses on your computer :D
and offcourse deny everything ;)

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
feds dont come to uk, you have to worry about uk investigation officers which have alot of patiente and monitor you until they have enough
abram007 gave you the best advice there is in this case. You cant do alot more. Just share the crap out of your wifi, invite ur friends to connect their laptops to ur wifi, etc
get 20-30 bots installed on ur pc from hackforums or opensc
will be enough to lude them off

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:29 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:29 AM ----------

feds dont come to uk, you have to worry about uk investigation officers which have alot of patiente and monitor you until they have enough
abram007 gave you the best advice there is in this case. You cant do alot more. Just share the crap out of your wifi, invite ur friends to connect their laptops to ur wifi, etc
get 20-30 bots installed on ur pc from hackforums or opensc
will be enough to lude them off

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
I would prepare for a police raid. Clean your house/remove any evidence.
Like people already said above, make your Wifi unsecured so you could claim somebody must have been wardriving, using your connection. Make sure your computer has no evidence also of course.
And lay low for a while.
Almost same thing happened with me long ago, I was connected to my neighbors wifi but I forgot that I had my own internet connected with cable at the same time. so result was my own IP. Victim sent me email that it was reported to police, but never heard anything from them. So they didnt have time/bother to investigate it. But this was for only 500$ fraud, your fraud is a bit more serious but you could still be lucky.

Last edited:

qust

RIPPER
Reaction score
:)
cool story, lol, rly load rdp virus, and uninstall any related carding information with third-party programs.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
COPS dont care for small fraud on 1 cc :))
as mynetthebest tell you , drink a beer and smoke weed . ;)))

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
Use truecrypt with a hidden and normal operating system. Uninstall your wifi driver to avoid this drama on the hidden operating system.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:01 PM ----------

Paste the login on a public forum.

Navaro

Carder
Reaction score
Use truecrypt with a hidden and normal operating system. Uninstall your wifi driver to avoid this drama on the hidden operating system.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:01 PM ----------

Paste the login on a public forum.

Isnt theres a hole in truecrypt if your whole hard not crypted ( bootable only in bios with password ) it can be easily decrypted? )

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Wait a second... you didn't use VPN?
Highly unlikely but even if you get a warrant they can find out that you were the one who made the transactions from your MAC address
I sugest you get a mac spoofer

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
cops dont sweat the little stuff but that was pretty retarded espeacially to spend that type of money on that type of site they dont even see money like that from one cc in one day but i would fall back chill and get rid of everything and deny everything its not what they know or think they know is what they can prove !!!!

james-smith

Carder
Reaction score
please constructive advice.
i am shitting it.

i know about using VPNs and all that bollocks. i just didnt use one at the time, i wasnt paying attention.
i have fuck all in the house where it was carried out.

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
Throw your HDD away ^^

james-smith

Carder
Reaction score
bro the MAC Address is more important, better off throwing the whole dam laptop away lol.

fyfee

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
uk polie do attend for fraud as small as "£400, it has happend to my drop... it depends if the company calls in the charge back or not? PayPal to big companys and ur be fine..... hit the ' 1 man bands' like i did and it will come on top

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hI,

i loaded 8500$ onto a site that provides online services such as relationship experts and shit like that.

i used about 4000$ on the account within 2hours.

i used one CC to load all the funds.

i am in the UK, and i am shitting it feds will come to my house asking questions.

i used my home wifi(fucking stupid of me because i thought i was connected to payasugo 3g dongle).

i have shared the login details with 2 others,
who logged into their own home wifi, and other one on payasugo dongle.

now account on that website is blocked, and its been charged back full funds loaded onto acount.

they are claiming to be doing investigation.
they are saying account is 4000$ - in debt
any chance feds in UK will come to my house - because i am scared tbh.

yes i know it was a mistake to use home wifi but i didnt know.

please advise.!

Depending on ISP, and what did you use to make yourself anonymous, carding virtual subscriptions is the last thing the feds worry about. Your application if the owner will make one will go down to the bottom of the pile and never come out to see daylight. Anyway, this only if you really used some sort of anonymous proxy/vpn wich you should use in anyway of carding. If you didn't use that, than you have a reason to worry, if the real ip matches the carding. If it were to be products carding, it would've been something different, you say the only thing you did was card dating/relationship things (virtual products). You should rest easy and let it fly because you won't have authorities on your back. The moeny will be refunded to the owner and you won't have any problems.

PS: Carding is not hacking, two different things. Not to say that you shouldn't stay anonymous as fuck, but the complaints always go at the bottom, if it's a one time, if you don't have a history and if you're somehow a ghost in the field, or in your case as i assume a beginner.

Rest easy, you won't get any feds.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:01 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:52 PM ----------

please constructive advice.
i am shitting it.

i know about using VPNs and all that bollocks. i just didnt use one at the time, i wasnt paying attention.
i have fuck all in the house where it was carried out.

I just read this, if you didn't use a VPN/socks/proxy you should probably encrypt and decrypt the data on your HDD a couple of times. After you have done this one or two times, start the encryption process again than reboot your system so it will mess up the registry on your machine, throw hard drive away, buy a new one, no recovery the police won't be able to recover anything. Repeat this thing if you will be able to. This in case you will have the feds on your door.

IDGuy

RIPPER
Reaction score
What kind of site was this bro? I'm curious what relationship site you can spend $8500 at! lol

Also share the bin!

As Fyfee said, the Uk police can and will investigate - all it takes is 1 person to make a big enough noise about it and the police will have to follow it up. Big comanies dont bother, but smaller ones certainly will, especially if they dont have chargeback protection or just feel they have personally lost something.

As other have said, open up your wifi and install some bots on the pc you used to card and you will have plausable deniability.

A25414N

Professional
Reaction score
save ur hardisk or give it to ur friend for a moment :)