Cardable shops :)

Lucy

Carder
Reaction score
I see people trying to sell "cardable" shops :confused: Seriously ? Every shop is cardable if you know how to do it. Yes, every shop, even the hardest. You just need to be a big con artist, a 2nd Madoff.

Anyway, here it is a portion of list of shops I have carded successfully myself.

www.toysrus.com
www.thinkgeek.com
www.gamescentre.co.uk
www.m4store.co.uk
www.jlist.com
www.justjeans.co.nz
www.lunaboston.com

Protips :
  • Use socks5 ( dont use socks4 or http proxies as they might leak DNS info) which match the cardholder's billing address.
  • If your CC is from UK, try to use a UK drop and so on for other countries
  • If the gift option is there, put it so it looks like you are shipping a gift to some friend, girlfriend etc.
  • Try to make orders before holidays like valentines etc. Now this is an old trick but it works for 2 reasons. The shops get many orders these days, so they can pass your fraud one as legitimate too. And it looks like you are sending a legit gift :cool:
  • For your security, use cracked/open wifi + changed MAC, VPN in some offshore country + 2-3 socks in a virtual machine. I suggest VMWare and do download a ready made image so just open it. Try to create a proxy chain for your own security, with the last external IP being the one to match cardholders address.
  • Use Firefox in private mode with extensions. Find some security related extensions which dont track your links, clear cookies, LSO & flash cookies, etc. Be creative and explore.
  • Dont use gmail/hotmail/yahoo when ordering ! Use @some hipster email provider, one which is not really used by a lot of people. It makes it look legit. ISP emails are preferred but you might not be able to create them if you are reading this article :)
  • If your card holder is Billy Nye, use email which is similar to his name. for example, [email protected]
  • Have a ready VoIP account and call the shop if they have to confirm information. Usually they only ask about CC info and shipping adress. You dont want to call them with a man voice when CC is a female's, do you ? Use voice changers instead. Do this even when confirming orders for man CCs, to mask your identity.
  • Checking CCs before making purchase is highly discouraged as most checkers flag/kill cc. Try this on your own risk.
  • Check BIN before trying order. If it is credit platinum, chances are you can buy a fuckton of things. If its debit classic, good luck with that.
  • There are some services that offer DOB and SSN checks. You might want to use them if you dont have fullz.
  • Dont sell too much in eBay, it can get suspcious. Try to use different sites and differenet usernames. However, dont sell brand new iPhone for 100$ just to sell it. It will become suspicious !
  • Oh and use fake ID, but I probably shouldnt say this. If you are too dumb to figure this out, I wish you get caught by LE anyway.
  • Dont tell anyone, dont show off.

I might have forgotten some things, but oh well, It happens.

So, keep these in mind.
1) Every shop is cardable.
2) Use vpn+socks
3) Dont tell anyone, dont show off.

Article written by Lucy for carder.market, April 2011.

Please if you post this in other forums, give me credit :cool:

you can also add me +1 if you feel generous :eek:
Any questions, info, etc, feel free to contact me :) I prefer jabber + OTR for chatting.

Omniscient

RIPPER
Reaction score
everyone knows how to do this.
tell us what you do when u phone the shop and they ask you why the billing is different to the shipping address? what you say then? :- D

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
Omniscient, you can always come up with stories like your busy at work so you want the package to be delivered at your office.. (worked for me many times)

WhiteKnight

RIPPER
Reaction score
Cool couple sites I will try. Sometimes shop ask for CC front and back scan(like 1/20), whos got a editable one WITH scanned holo and tipped characters?Or you can I just use shitty temp?J-List for example has asked me for this when I tried them.

Any email generator or something out there that will make you temporary email in 2 seconds?Or if one is out there would the domain be blacklist/flagged...

Anyone try carding direct to buyers address?

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
WhiteKnight, what do you mean with carding direct to buyers address ?

WhiteKnight

RIPPER
Reaction score
WhiteKnight, what do you mean with carding direct to buyers address ?

Like find buyers for something, then card that item to them and collect money.

I have a verified paypal & could buy ebay account with good feedback, but many shops send receipt in box.

qwertyy

VIP member
Reaction score
Like find buyers for something, then card that item to them and collect money.
I have a verified paypal & could buy ebay account with good feedback, but many shops send receipt in box.
you just need to find some china dropshipping shop in google, then sell stuff on ebay and ship it from china to buyer, most of shops with dropshipping will ship your stuff without problems.

Last edited:

buls

Professional
Reaction score
everyone knows how to do this.
tell us what you do when u phone the shop and they ask you why the billing is different to the shipping address? what you say then? :- D

Try to find bins that dont check address, than you can use your drop address same as billing.

if you cant find such bins, just be cool and tell then the shipping address is your work address, and the billing is home. you work and wont be in home to receive parcel, and tell then if there is a problem, they can send to billing address. most times, they will see you look legit and will ship to the drop address, but sometimes, you will lose a card.

infamy

Reaction score
this is useful for the newbies out there who dont have a clue what they r doing.. very well put together dude

mikialaldrige

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Lucy, love ur tutorial its the best here

MadeZeus

RIPPER
Reaction score
Try to find bins that dont check address, than you can use your drop address same as billing.

if you cant find such bins, just be cool and tell then the shipping address is your work address, and the billing is home. you work and wont be in home to receive parcel, and tell then if there is a problem, they can send to billing address. most times, they will see you look legit and will ship to the drop address, but sometimes, you will lose a card.

Thanx
normal understand