car stealing

nstein

Carder
Reaction score
Hi

can some one tell me where to get this device or what is the name of this device , its for stealing most of the cars just by pluging a device on car computer.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcPSVbzPh5I

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
nice device...

:::

Carder
Reaction score
lol. im pretty sure he has a key still hes just programming a key which was cut out by that vin...the car has to get power somehow for that device to turn on...the ignition needs to be in position 2 to get power on...usually a cut key will allow it to turn to position 2 and then he programs a new key to start the car...it was hard to see in there exactly but i know thats one way of doing it.also the car didnt have an alarm

nstein

Carder
Reaction score
do some body have software for sniffing the car and the key comunication and crack the code ?

Last edited:

ducati

Carder
Reaction score
hxxp://vagcommander.com/Products.htm

I cant speak for a MINI, but I'm familliar with using VAG K+ CAN commander for AUDI/VW, and know that it is capable of both reading and reprogramming the transponder/immobilizer code... among a plethora of other useful capabilities.

thenewcrew

RIPPER
Reaction score
yeah they say its russian made machine...... if someone got that jewel contact me by pm really interested in that

Megiddo

Reaction score
In fact this device just shows how stupid are manufacturers, if you've worked in a garage and if you have some programming and electronic skills it is extremely easy to make such device.