Cant add or remove rep.

haqtiq

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Something is up, trying to give rep to some posters, and the only option I have is 0, even though I have positive rep myself.

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
clear your cache and cookies, might work.

haqtiq

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Its not working still, in 2 different browsers, seems to be something on the website.

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
Is feedback really that important? Whether you receive it or not, it should just be taken for granted. What really matters is providing useful information, using escrow and contributing to the forum positively. That in itself makes the forum a better place, not the amount of reputation users have.

I see a lot of members farming for + reps and increasing their post count so newbies to the forum, not knowing any better, believe they have some trust factor based on their rep and post count, so they ignore using escrow and get ripped.

Not saying that's what you're doing, I'm just explaining that rep is meaningless.

Before I remember there wasn't even a rep system and it was fine :D

So don't worry if you can't give it

dofkiuxas

RIPPER
Reaction score
Is feedback really that important? Whether you receive it or not, it should just be taken for granted. What really matters is providing useful information, using escrow and contributing to the forum positively. That in itself makes the forum a better place, not the amount of reputation users have.

I see a lot of members farming for + reps and increasing their post count so newbies to the forum, not knowing any better, believe they have some trust factor based on their rep and post count, so they ignore using escrow and get ripped.

Not saying that's what you're doing, I'm just explaining that rep is meaningless.

Before I remember there wasn't even a rep system and it was fine :D

So don't worry if you can't give it

same for me , but i think someone need worry about that , becouse we asking for rep if we sharing something for free.