Canadians caught in Malaysia

Pope

Reaction score
Posting the link instead of copy/paste is far better, props.

jsmith77

Professional
Reaction score
Here's another canadian crew busted.

hxxp://www.vancouversun.com/news/metro/+Coffee+shop+gang++cloned+Vancouver+debit/credit+cards+stole/8026040/story.html

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
Why all these Russians and Westerners go to South East Asia or Kenya to cashout? Do theyre ATMs not read chip or something?

Reaction score
Canadian POS terminals are all chip enabled aren't they? How do they get the magstipe by replacing terminals? Wouldn't the unaware employees just insert the chip?

jsmith77

Professional
Reaction score
Canadian POS terminals are all chip enabled aren't they? How do they get the magstipe by replacing terminals? Wouldn't the unaware employees just insert the chip?

======================
No, some Canadian POS terminals still use ONLY magstripe technology and haven't been upgraded yet. The deadline for POS terminals to be upgraded by is: Dec 31st 2015.

However, all ATMs are already upgraded to chip and pin.

So you can't do any cashouts in Canada. But you can still get T1+T2+PIN and use it in another country that doesn't read chip yet.

After Dec 31st 2015, then only 101's will work in Canada. Any 201 card will be insert and proceed method.

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
the good news is : Malaysia is a good country to cashout dumps + Pin

kalashnevo

Reaction score

Yes 95% of POS terminals here are chip enabled. But here in Canada we modify ingenico 3070 even if they are chip enabled. We open the POS and we change the whole Plastic Slot where the card is inserted.

In the custom Plastic slot we put a tiny mag head to read magstripe data. We also move the original chip reader in the POS a little bit backward because we need the card to be inserted in the POS further than original to be able to read all MAG DATA. Same logic as atm or bank skimmer.

So when POS is modified you will notice when you insert card that the card goes a lot more deeper.

anyways 9 out of 10 POS that we modify disappear after 2 days..I think they developped a crazy system to detect this.

so dont waste ur time or money on this!! (for canada im talking)

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
if you contact me with your canadian d+p you would be alright, happy and satisfied ;)

Last edited:

ADMV

Reaction score
I have crew in malaysia if needed.PM me for contact.Also btw the canadian main guy is still on the run yet to be busted.They got the crew only.And not all banks can to d+p over there only few.I know my ways there if anyone want to throw in some work or want to partner up in setting up something there.Have both side on the world in my pocket incase shit hits the fans theres still a out way from it :)