CANADA!!!Where are the LEGIT vendors who actually have quality CA stuff??(CA CVV,etc)

cleaner76

Professional
Reaction score
It's crazy but it seems that a few years ago you can find good CA cvv+dob,CA cvv,CA Fulls & CA Bank logs pretty much anywhere.

These days the quality seems to have dissapeared as well as the sellers,I have one seller & when he's not around everything stops.

Please dont tell me to check the Sellers service category when most of them dont have anything & end up just wasting time & money. Rippers seem to pop up like bad weeds everywhere.

One of my best memories was going on cvv2.ws & having a buffet of choice for CA cvv+DOB & now that website is pretty much a skeleton of what it used to be.

So fellow carders where have all the LEGIT canadian stuff vendors go???

I know when i make these threads rippers start flooding my inbox, please dont waste my time & yours if you dont have rep on here or just joined this forum in the past 2 months i wont even answer.

CA CVV+DOB,CA CVV,CA BAnk Logs & CA Fulls sellers please share a word in this thread you guys are NOW an endangered species :(

Last edited:

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
yea i caught that cvv2.ws update when they had thos...thos were sick....validshop.su had some recently i guess you missed out if your not talking about that...but yea seems like it doesn't really exist.....i personally dont remember anytime when ca with dob was around alot...but goood luck in your search

cleaner76

Professional
Reaction score
yea i caught that cvv2.ws update when they had thos...thos were sick....validshop.su had some recently i guess you missed out if your not talking about that...but yea seems like it doesn't really exist.....i personally dont remember anytime when ca with dob was around alot...but goood luck in your search

a little over a year ago there was alot around in shops but now there's pretty much NOTHING left,i'm shocked......

I dont even see private shops or public shops that carry them anymore :(