Can you help me with some non vbv websites? EN/RU

Dark Farm

Carder
Reaction score
I am new to Carding.
I bought a Cc hoping to be able to Cashout in crypto with it.

But unfortunately when it comes to buying BTC I get the VBV, even if the bin is not vbv it does.

so this problem has given me a headache because i consider my setup as decent i get 2% risk on fv.pro.

I have tried everything to get cashout from buy prepaid card, amazon giftcard and nothing always triggers the vbv.

I have only been able to card a shopify store where I bought some perfumes but the card is still alive and I want to get money out of it I am not interested in buying items to sell them later, I am a bad seller I want money the first time.

the bin I used is one that a user recommended me a month ago supposedly not vbv the bin is: 490172

what should i do?

Я новичок в кардинге.
Я купил Cc в надежде, что смогу обналичивать с его помощью криптовалюту.

Но, к сожалению, когда дело доходит до покупки BTC, я получаю VBV, даже если бин не vbv, он делает.

Так что эта проблема вызывает у меня головную боль, потому что я считаю свою настройку достойной, я получаю 2% риска на fv.pro.

Я перепробовал все, чтобы получить cashout с предоплаченной карты buy, подарочной карты amazon, и ничего, всегда срабатывает vbv.

Я смог вывести деньги только на карту магазина shopify, где я купил немного парфюмерии, но карта все еще жива, и я хочу получить деньги с нее. Я не заинтересован в покупке товаров, чтобы продать их позже, я плохой продавец, я хочу получить деньги с первого раза.

Бин, который я использовал, это тот, который пользователь рекомендовал мне месяц назад, предположительно не vbv Бин: 490172

Что мне делать?

Dorothy

Reaction score
Several potential reasons exist, and it has been identified that this is a credit card issued in BRAZIL. Therefore, it must be used within the BRAZIL region. The platform mandates the use of 3DS verification, precluding the use of NONVBV. If you wish, you can list the exchanges you use, allowing others to attempt to utilize it.

🍀 BIN ➜ 490172
🍀 VBV Status ➜ ✅ Non(Auto)-Vbv ✅
🍀 Банк ➜ BANCO ITAUCARD, S.A.
🌍 Страна ➜ 🇧🇷 BRAZIL
💳 Info ➜ VISA CREDIT SIGNATURE

Dark Farm

Carder
Reaction score
Several potential reasons exist, and it has been identified that this is a credit card issued in BRAZIL. Therefore, it must be used within the BRAZIL region. The platform mandates the use of 3DS verification, precluding the use of NONVBV. If you wish, you can list the exchanges you use, allowing others to attempt to utilize it.

🍀 BIN ➜ 490172
🍀 VBV Status ➜ ✅ Non(Auto)-Vbv ✅
🍀 Банк ➜ BANCO ITAUCARD, S.A.
🌍 Страна ➜ 🇧🇷 BRAZIL
💳 Info ➜ VISA CREDIT SIGNATURE
I have tried everything up to residential virgin proxy near the location of the holder and nothing. i guess the bank doesn't trust the cryptodeposit.