Can I keep laptop and electronic stuff for myself

Frusen

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hey guys ... how is it when I keep laptops or other electronics for myself ... do I have to expect that my doorbell will ring soon? Of course I had a different drop address but somehow I don't have the stuff at home.

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
It is undesirable to order goods to your real address.
To order goods, there are special drop services that provide you with the drop address, after which they can perform the following actions:
- Pay you 60-70% in cryptocurrency to your wallet
- Send the received goods to the address of your drop in the desired city for about $ 50.

Yes, you can immediately use the addresses of your drops as a recipient and not order but the addresses of buyers and drop services, but this is less secure and more risky.

Only I do not understand from whom you are waiting for the doorbell and why you did not receive the goods?

If you have respected anonymity - the police will not come to visit you.
And if you ordered goods for a drop and he deceived you by appropriating the goods for himself, then you also will not receive the goods, this is quite logical.

You can track where exactly your goods are located by the track number, which is enough to indicate on the website of the postal service with which the store sent the goods.
You can find this track number in the store account after the order is generated and successfully sent.
If your order has been canceled, then the product will not be sent, respectively, this notification will be sent to you by email or will be displayed in the store account.

I do not quite understand your question, please specify in more detail, what problem do you have?

Frusen

BANNED
Reaction score
Sorry, I expressed myself incomprehensibly ... I have received the goods and of course not sent them to my own address / name?

What I meant is whether the laptop and the 2 Ipads that I received can be traced back somehow through the serial number or when I go online with the laptop or something like that.
Thank you my friend for your detailed answer ?

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Things that you bought with a card and received to your address through a drop are not recommended for personal work.
I advise you to sell these laptops and buy another with the proceeds.
The serial number of the laptop can be tried through the BIOS firmware.

I also advise you to change all identifiers of the operating system and installed equipment using the programs described in this topic:

Because of one laptop, it is unlikely that someone will track you, since he could accidentally get to you.
But after each decline of the card that you used, it is recommended to change all the parameters of the system in order to bypass the anti-fraud protection.
Yes, this is very inconvenient and not practical, you can just work with different sites and services if you somehow failed with payment.

Frusen

BANNED
Reaction score
Bro since I'm from Germany I used the IBAN method and ordered a different name by direct debit.

But will do it as you described it