Can I Card Products From Usa To Mexico?

MrLobster89

Reaction score
I wanna buy some products but im so insecure about it, i mean i have the full setup to stay anonymous but im still doubtfull about it.

Like is there any problem if the shipping address is on Mexico and the billing address is on USA

Please answer :c

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
The shipping address has to be in USA. You shipped it to a drop in USA. Then you give the drop a location in Mexico to send the carded items. It must not be your house. Also call the bank after the site ships the items to Know if the account is blocked. If it's blocked then there is a good chance the cops are waiting for you. The best idea should be instore pickup

psyop

Reaction score
I wanna buy some products but im so insecure about it, i mean i have the full setup to stay anonymous but im still doubtfull about it.

Like is there any problem if the shipping address is on Mexico and the billing address is on USA

Please answer :c
hello sir, Is it possible for you to card digital gift cards for me such as PlayStation Network, or Razer Gold? If you are successful I can instantly buy these digital gift cards from you and Pay u in crypto. This process is 100% anonymous and both of us can make serious cash. Let me know if it interests u or message me on telegram @mythicalcmd for faster communication.

Best regards