Professional
Reaction score
hideip.me/proxy/socks5list
spys.one/en/socks-proxy-list/
hidemy.name/proxy-list/
free-proxy.cz/ru/proxylist/country/all/socks5/ping/all
socks-proxy.net/
proxyrack.com/free-proxy-list/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/vpn-master-free-http-and/akeehkgglkmpapdnanoochpfmeghfdln
proxyscan.io/

Check proxies for black and spam lists before use.

Wallace

Carder
Reaction score
hidemy.name/proxy-list/
socks-proxy.net/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/vpn-master-free-http-and/akeehkgglkmpapdnanoochpfmeghfdln
proxyscan.io/

I don't get your last statement please

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
What exactly did you not receive?
The all links is perfectly accessible.
Follow them and get free socks5.
Select the country you need, add it to the browser and use it for health.

Wallace

Carder
Reaction score
What exactly did you not receive?
The all links is perfectly accessible.
Follow them and get free socks5.
Select the country you need, add it to the browser and use it for health.
Thanks sir

Rainy

Reaction score
hidemy.name/proxy-list/
socks-proxy.net/
proxyscan.io/

Thank you very much for the valuable list.
I have a problem with socks5 from this list. I`m using proxifier to check for availability and use socks in system, however I`m not able to open any website through any socks(Connection is not trusted/secure). Is there something I`m doing wrong or this public proxies are overused?

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the valuable list.
I have a problem with socks5 from this list. I`m using proxifier to check for availability and use socks in system, however I`m not able to open any website through any socks(Connection is not trusted/secure). Is there something I`m doing wrong or this public proxies are overused?
Public proxies dies very fast, It not recommended to use them in carding, You can use socks.bz, it ok if you are on a budget and can't afford 911, it $8 btc for 10 proxies
https://carder.market/threads/socks-bz-high-quality-and-inexpensive-socks5.94534/

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
The use of free proxies does not guarantee privacy and anonymity when working on the network, they are unreliable sources for transmitting traffic.
When using pull ports, this error often occurs for the following reasons:
1. The checker shows that the proxy is alive, in fact the proxy is no longer working.
Solution to the problem: Check the availability of the proxy server on different checkers, if one shows what works (usually on the one that provided free proxies), check and make sure that this socks is valid in the other checker.
2. You are using a public proxy port, which is not supported by your internet connection for security.
Solution to the problem: Enter the desired port in the settings as a trusted port
3. Your operating system or browser settings do not support proxy protocol.
Solution to the problem: Turn on the proxying option in the operating system settings, because replace the browser. You can also try to work not with a computer, but with a phone.
4. Internet service provider or vpn blocks work through a proxy server.
Solution to the problem: Replace the Internet provider or VPN, or try to write in the shadow support to fix the problem.
Please see the simpler methods of working with proxy servers at the following link:
If the problem persists, use another proxy program.
Consider buying paid cheap proxies and working with their software, they work stably and do not cause problems, for example on 991.re
Technical support will solve any problems you may have.

Rainy

Reaction score
The use of free proxies does not guarantee privacy and anonymity when working on the network, they are unreliable sources for transmitting traffic.
When using pull ports, this error often occurs for the following reasons:
1. The checker shows that the proxy is alive, in fact the proxy is no longer working.
Solution to the problem: Check the availability of the proxy server on different checkers, if one shows what works (usually on the one that provided free proxies), check and make sure that this socks is valid in the other checker.
2. You are using a public proxy port, which is not supported by your internet connection for security.
Solution to the problem: Enter the desired port in the settings as a trusted port
3. Your operating system or browser settings do not support proxy protocol.
Solution to the problem: Turn on the proxying option in the operating system settings, because replace the browser. You can also try to work not with a computer, but with a phone.
4. Internet service provider or vpn blocks work through a proxy server.
Solution to the problem: Replace the Internet provider or VPN, or try to write in the shadow support to fix the problem.
Please see the simpler methods of working with proxy servers at the following link:
If the problem persists, use another proxy program.
Consider buying paid cheap proxies and working with their software, they work stably and do not cause problems, for example on 991.re
Technical support will solve any problems you may have.
Thank you mate. It`s working. Finally after couple of hours search I found working socks. It seems that overused socks becoming flagged by some entity and even if they are working all of the browsers refusing to open websites through them.
I agree with you that it is not worth to spend so much time to search rather than buying, but in my case it was just experiment.