call forwarding for wu

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
ok i came to knw....... if u spoof directly to western union ...they knw its a blocked no...
i have tried other fowarding no.. but after doing spoof with it.... its not flashing the no i want the wu ppl too see ....... someone can help me with this....will make my life little easier
coz tired doing wu online need to hit it big over the phone before the forwarding system was working but now i belive they come to knw its me lol..... i need a good forwarding no system or site
:D

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
up..... iam damn sure someone over here is carding wu just need a good site for forwarding UK no..pls with experience someone who has used it ....

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
no bro u r not understanding the wu thing i have to explain u they check the landline no not from the bank but from yellow pages and has to be the same of the billing info ....online is max u can remove 400pounds in 24 hours but if u do another one it gets blocked ....if i spoff the call by forwarding it to wu then i can remove 1000 pounds with ease.... having virtual phone no...... is not a prob ...the prob is i want to remove 1000 pounds not 400pounds ...
lol
will chat with u and explain where iam stuck regards axe

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:59 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:50 PM ----------

ok let me break it down to u when doing over the phone u have to it from ur landline no of the billing address no pay phone or virtual phone will be allowed ....the wu ppl check the yellow page from there system... so i need a good call forwarding system so i can spoof the no and redircts to wu showing the caller id of the card holder.......

Last edited:

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
ok anyone can help me to beat the wu system .... i just want to forward the call to wu and then spoof the cardholder no any good site ppl used or personal experience .... access-line is only for U.S call forwarding not UK...any help would be lot appreciated