Business Opportunity.

icymid

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a proposal for a legit business idea meaning your personal info will be fine. This is not related to carding/hacking but has good potential for most of us. Please ignore if its not interesting or related to your needs.

im.academy is a forex/crypto trading academy that charges monthly subscriptions to learn how to trade and what not. However, it offers a business side for us to earn a weekly payout directly to your bank;

Now, the only way to join the academy it can only be thru referral. You can sing up for up for customer services an enjoy the services of the site(learn how to trade etc) OR you can become an actual network builder... where anyone who joins your network and starts to refer ppl, that will also build your network for you. So I suggest getting 2-3 hustlers. Once u Refer them and let them refer ppl they will build your business and from there on out!!

Although there is a monthly fee to sign up for the academy, If you refer 2 people the monthly membership becomes FREE(my membership is currently free as i have referred a few people already, I paid 200/month for the first 2 months)

The only way to join this academy is via referral only and I only joined recently thru my personal friend who is making a majority of his money this way, spends the rest of his time playing ps5 and spending on his girl

To get to the main point of how payouts are please look at the following screenshot:
COMPENSATION-RANKS.png

To build your business you start at platinum 150 rank and the payout and ranking increases with the people you get on the network. And remember your monthly fee is waived once you refer 2 people.

I am looking for about 2-3 more people to join but with good work ethic and connects. For whoever is interested message me privately or via telegram: icymid

No time wasters and serious go getters only,

take care to all.

betthu1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
if u need help then can contact me

senlong

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hello all member
i can make good business