Business idea

sertys

Carder
Reaction score
This thing came up to me, but i am too busy or too lazt to make it happen.
It might make u some sweet legit money, if u're serious and find a hard-working partner.

1.Get some paypals, verified
2.Use them to card a chinese wholesale site(dhg?)
Purchase zorb balls and water balls. Mothers with children will give a kidney for their precious to have a ride on such a shitty attraction. Nonetheless it's a good business opportunity for underdeveloped countries, where serious business hasn't already figured that out.
3. Get a good partner to position the balls in local parks, resorts or wherever people do come for a chill. It's ok for all seasons, cuz zorbs are funnier in snow, but grass is ok too.
4. Make sure he's honest and gives u your cut in time.

You have the huge opportunity to get the initial merchandise for free and be a step ahead of any rivals.

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
OH SHIT THIS IS A REALLY GOOD IDEA I THINK YOU WILL BE A MILLIONAIRE IN NO TIME.

I have an idea too.

1.) Get some cc's.
2.) Card some toilets.
3.) Shit in the toilets.
4.) Then ask for refund for toilets that we shit in (because their is shit in them)
5.) Then they refund us the money and we buy more toilets.

It's fucking genious :rolleyes:

BANNED
Reaction score
"Want" of course being the operative word :p

sertys

Carder
Reaction score
for fuck's sake. why'd u dirty up my thread like that. how much $ have u done during the last month and what % of that $ did u invest and NOT spend on ugly girls and cheap liquor. there's kids out there waiting to make their first cash out of carding and i don't want them to repeat my mistakes, e.g. spend every dime on drugs, cars and clubs.

BANNED
Reaction score
for fuck's sake. why'd u dirty up my thread like that. how much $ have u done during the last month and what % of that $ did u invest and NOT spend on ugly girls and cheap liquor. there's kids out there waiting to make their first cash out of carding and i don't want them to repeat my mistakes, e.g. spend every dime on drugs, cars and clubs.

Well you are a fucking idiot. Enough said.

xMaGic

Reaction score
Just card electrical shit and sell it on?
but I suppose it will be good for undeveloped countrys lol :L

GroundZero

BANNED
Reaction score
OH SHIT THIS IS A REALLY GOOD IDEA I THINK YOU WILL BE A MILLIONAIRE IN NO TIME.

I have an idea too.

1.) Get some cc's.
2.) Card some toilets.
3.) Shit in the toilets.
4.) Then ask for refund for toilets that we shit in (because their is shit in them)
5.) Then they refund us the money and we buy more toilets.

It's fucking genious :rolleyes:

Haha, that one was hillarious