Business Accounts Needed

bankers

RIPPER
Reaction score
hi mate

I have fresh biz account login right now.
I have CHASE ACC:Ballance in acc:56k and i sell it @$450

I have CITI ACC:Ballance in acc:44k and i sell it @$400
CONTACT ME ON ICQ:578-523-834

Forensic

RIPPER
Reaction score
I gave him a 50k chase business log and that guy is a lamer, He gave me his cell number, Keep rejecting my calls and he's just a fucking time waster and most probably a ripper. He still has that 50k chase business log and he was supposed to bring cash today as of Saturday 10th july my share. He told me he can cash 90% of the available balance, He didn't cashed shit, He started answering my calls and immediately hanging up when I started calling him to get update later he start rejecting my call so my airtime gets fucked because the phone goes directly to voicemail and I get charged for the call but that doesn't matter, What matters is that this guy is a fucking jerk and a time wasting ripper. I will post screenshots and logs to get him a ripper status.

Forensic

RIPPER
Reaction score
LOL@ Mods del, Fucking lamer why are u runnin away from me? Why can't u fucking face it that u ripped off? Ur not responding to icq, U came online and immediately went offline after a minute when u saw me online. I'm gonna go ahead and post ur logs now, I told you that was ur fucking LAST CHANCE and u betrayed with me even the 3rd time.