Burner SIM Card / OTP PVA SMS

Reaction score
I'm looking for something that allows me to do SMS bypass in the accounts login (CoinBase and CoinMama).I know there are several kind of websites that hosts several numbers for this type of OTP, but only possible the unlock in the first SMS, even if it is possible to host the same phone number I do not believe that this is the most effective method. There are also the famous Burner SIM / burner card. I also know that it is possible to save the account cookies with residential proxies and fingerprint, or even set up a VPS with Google Voice so you can get SMS again. Maybe believe that the most effective is the penultimate method I mentioned from the cookies.

Is there any way to utilize the Genesis Market tool and create our proper custom cookie with easy access to account?
If you have some suggestion of how I can create custom accounts with residential proxies / fingerprint without any authentication problem or some other way to be bypass thanks for sharing your knowledge and collaborating because the always space for learning.