BULBA.CC , DUMPS SHOP , OFFICIAL reseller of TRACK2

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
sidewayzA You can read it , at first page:)

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
Very Fresh(95% valid) 1900 USA dumps added !:)

Base "NEW11" . There track2 only and sometimes +track1.

hoodstar

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
do you know when youll have canadian dumps?

angel_29

Reaction score
somebody can tell me what dumps bin work in spain i need buy to work here thanks

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
I have only what i have in shop.
So registration is free and instant you can look what i have.

yuyu

Reaction score
I have only what i have in shop.
So registration is free and instant you can look what i have.

bro just tell the ppl who you are track2 that it and is no update bro 95% fresh is not true and if anybody buy dumps that can not be replaced is a fool and all chk dmps will blow learn that. Also bro you only add dumps to your base becuase this is a game you hold back when you get base and the you add later
still means no good .this does not mean you base is good just because you add later . For all of you who buys dmps there is no knew base around ok learn that . stop wasting your funds when capac get a new base then every one else will get one now there is no New Base ok .... just wait and see what i am talking about ok. peace..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:05 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:04 AM ----------

Very Fresh(95% valid) 1900 USA dumps added !:)

Base "NEW11" . There track2 only and sometimes +track1.

why do your stuff ask for pinz vbv stuff you can not use

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
yuyu , I realy not understand what you talking about. but withing 3 hours i will get update of 8600 dumps. And yes they new and fresh. If i say its new , its new . Please stop flood about my rules. Dont like - Dont buy . That the main rule of all services.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:01 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:00 AM ----------

why do your stuff ask for pinz vbv stuff you can not use

wtf .?:) I never asked any pins or vbv.. i dont need that kind of material.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:23 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:01 AM ----------

Good fresh base NEW12(track2 and sometimes +track1) added 8600 USA Dumps.:).

Thank you for choosing us.

Visaxxx

BANNED
Reaction score
i buy from you Bulba..my id visaxxx......but i have one complaint .oh no i have 2 complaints..
1. your dump checker is not working at all.
2.i buy almost 4or 5 dumps with base 10 the fresh one....even all dumps worked too but the strange thing is only 2-4 $ in every dump....even i could not able to get money what i used to purched dumps:(((((((((

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
Visaxxx , Whats ur login in shop ?

Checker is working fine.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:09 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:09 PM ----------

And the base10 its not fresh. now fresh base is NEW12.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:19 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:09 PM ----------

Visaxxx ,

1)I see you buy only 2 dumps. Then why you try here to lie that you bought 4-5 dumps.
2)What you trying to buy for 2-4$ , Condoms ? If you didnt know dumps must be used for good ammount in one shot. Not like buy condom. then buy cheesburger and then some beer.

cocncm

BANNED
Reaction score
I sell Europe to dump may give the free test ICQ 414950788

yuyu

Reaction score
i buy from you Bulba..my id visaxxx......but i have one complaint .oh no i have 2 complaints..
1. your dump checker is not working at all.
2.i buy almost 4or 5 dumps with base 10 the fresh one....even all dumps worked too but the strange thing is only 2-4 $ in every dump....even i could not able to get money what i used to purched dumps:(((((((((

bro save your money dont buy if it like that the base is flagged

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
yuyu are you ever buy from me? If no then stop flood in my post or get banned.

Good fresh base NEW13(track2)and NEW14(track1+2) added 16000 USA,EUROPE,ASIA Dumps.:).

Thank you for choosing us. In total we added today more then 24000 dumps! Hurry up , dont loose good bins !:)

yoman

Reaction score
i bought some dumps from the shop and it was Good but it work only for 22$ to 25$...I bought 40 pcs of Signature dumps yesterday and all was Bullshit..it only work for 20$-30$ per each dumps..That Suck

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
FRESH CANADA UPDATE (1600 dumps)

Track2 only , base name "NEW15"

Hurry up , dont loose good bins ;)