Brothers I need vouchers/ Нужна Рега.... I want to buy dumps/ I am working with skimmers and I need cashers as well

Johny_Loco

Reaction score
Brothers I'm from Eastern Europe I want to contact with people who can sell me dumps and also people who can cashout. Please vouche for me and we can make some good cash!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:02 PM ----------

Also I have friens with shops for gold in some countrys in Europe and I can help you with your dumps. I am open to do bussines with everybody who is serius and want to make some good cash

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
I want to contact with people who can sell me dumps and also people who can cashout.

what kind of job u wana doing there ? middle man on dumps ))))
You can't /won't pay 33$ for access and wana buying dumps ? :D:D

PS: You are really " Loco" John ))

DoeJoe

Carder
Reaction score
heheheh lol he want boths dumps and casher lol seems be johny_maloco :D

mm_mitch88

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hey wassup I can be a casher for you bro

Brothers I'm from Eastern Europe I want to contact with people who can sell me dumps and also people who can cashout. Please vouche for me and we can make some good cash!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:02 PM ----------

Also I have friens with shops for gold in some countrys in Europe and I can help you with your dumps. I am open to do bussines with everybody who is serius and want to make some good cash

I can cash out for you bro just giv me a reply back

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:33 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:33 PM ----------

I will cash out for anyone who needs cashers