Bringing money into another country

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
I have a hypothetical question for those of you that have success working in other countries... How do you bring the money back?

ie. Canada/USA... i believe there's a 10k limit you can travel with, and even that is pretty sketchy.

What would be the best method to transfer funds back to your native country without suspicion?

mefix

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yea, just buy lr and then sell it off via wu.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
It isnt that hard to travel over the limit, 99 percent of the time they dont check that shit at airports, also you can convert to gold etc also prepaid cards. Or open drop account in assumed name then wire.

mefix

RIPPER
Reaction score
You have certain limit of gold you can carry at airport.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
security doesnt check that they only look bombs drugs weapons

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
First bring 10,000 USD cash with you.. I would not try to exceed the limit of the money that you are allowed to bring.

I know for sure that in Norway, there are currency dogs on airports that can smell money if the amount is big.
So I think that is risky, and if they found the cash they would could take all of it unless you can prove that its legal money and even if you can then they will maybe take a big % of the money as fee.

I would maybe do this to bring more than 10K:

Send cash from wu agents to a good LR/WMZ exchanger.
When you get back to your country cash out LR in atm using anonymous debit card exchanger.
I dont know how much you can send per transfer with WU, but sending multiple times and at diffrent agents should help. Also I think, at least for this big amounts you need fake ID when you send the wu money as the transactions are reported to (At least US authorities) and maybe a risk to be suspected of laundering?

Last edited:

mefix

RIPPER
Reaction score
First bring 10,000 USD cash with you.. I would not try to smuggle anything over the limit because that can be risky. I know for sure in Norway and Australia.. they have currency dogs that can smell money, if the amount of money is big.

I would maybe do this to bring more than 10K:

Send cash from wu agents to a good LR/WMZ exchanger.
When you get back to your country cash out LR in atm using anonymous debit card exchanger.
I dont know how much you can send per transfer with WU, but sending multiple times and at diffrent agents should help. Also I think, at least for this big amounts you need fake ID when you send the wu money as the transactions are reported to (At least US authorities) and maybe a risk to be suspected of laundering?

Thats a very expensive method, you'll lose out alot to exchanges.

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Thats a very expensive method, you'll lose out alot to exchanges.

You're suggestion was:

Yea, just buy lr and then sell it off via wu.

I guess you also have to pay exchange fees that way. Or do you have any way to buy lr and sell off via wu for free? If so, I would like to know how!

Last edited:

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
So pretty much you contradicted yourself mefix. If you are going to use fake id might as well use drop bank accounts, then you will only have to pay wire fee instead of a bunch of exchanger fees. Or you could use prepaid cards also. Or WU/MG to yourself then pickup in destination, all under assumed names.

Last edited:

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
or buy green dot packs
or open offshore account with atm access worlwid e :)

mefix

RIPPER
Reaction score
Or maybe bring your friends and send them back to your country with 10k cash on each with carded ticket hehe. Why not?

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
Or just open up a HSBC bank account and Deposit your money in there! Thats what I do, HSBC has banks in every country.... Well every country that I have been to!

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
Yes open account with an international bank. And make deposit. Even ask someone else to go do the deposit and dont make large deposit. And dont use same branch. THough i dont give a fuck. I use exchangers a lot. I have a way of cashing my LR without loosing much. So most time LR goes straight into an offshore account with PLATINUM MasterCard at hand :D I can swipe 12k and pull $1.5k from ATM

little07x

Carder
Reaction score
A good way to send money from a county to another is using airplane pilots or truck drivers

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Prepaid card is nice, means you can use it to swipe after then say was stolen or cloned and get money back

Ninja

Reaction score
We are talking about us/canada?
Or other countries?

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
I believe the topic was very general, applying to all countries