Booking - working with landlords. Scam.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
1. We muddy the stealer - it can be purchased on thematic forums or chats in Telegram. There we encrypt the file with the stealer;

It is important that the seller constantly updates his product and stays in touch. Beaches can buy some kind of “DCRat” (costs a penny) or use some leaked option;

2. Register the Gmail email with which we will work. It is important that it be in the format [email protected];

3. Buy a “Booking” account or register it (the first option is preferable, because it will have a history and this will inspire more trust);

After the account is ready, go to the “Manage Account” -> “Personal Details” tab and change the first and last name to those that were used when registering “Gmail”. Next, go to “Payment Details” and insert any card there (cards from the generator will do);

4. We proceed to the search for the victim - we find a suitable hotel and book it;

I recommend choosing small countries or not very popular ones (for example, the Netherlands) and setting the entry date a month in advance. We also select “No prepayment” in the filters, this is necessary to book a room without any prepayment;

5. After this, we find ourselves in the “Special requests” field, in which we write something like: “Hello! Hello! I am NAME. The visitors are my friends and me. We will visit your hotel soon. Please inquire about accommodation. Please write to me at MAIL @ gmail.com or whats app: +CODE NUMBER on a mandatory basis. There is an important matter to discuss accommodation at your hotel";

Thanks to this message, the owner of the property will write to us by email or WhatsApp. Next, we answer using other templates that can be found on the Internet.

6. Now it’s time for the most important part - we need to force the victim to run the file with the stealer. Immediately there comes a fork in the road:

a) We warm the mammoth until it is ready to open our file. Next, we send him under the guise of any preferences, allergies, etc., which will force him to open the file (a good option);

b) Immediately throw the file at the mammoth’s forehead (bad option);

7. Having received the log, go to your account and begin to work out the balance;

The withdrawal methods will be different depending on how the victim accepted them. Be prepared to use an EU card or find someone who can take over the bay. All withdrawal methods can be found here "CLICK"

8. We launder funds in cryptocurrency and transfer them to charity.