BOA d+p cashout

sertys

Carder
Reaction score
i got my hands on several batches of BOA debits from those bins : 474476,435643 and cashout is a nightmare with them. Success rate is <10% in us or eastern europe. Any advise on that? Will rep for viable answers.

TrynaGetRich

Carder
Reaction score
i am looking into getting some d+p work done. send me a pm if you would like to work with me. as always we can start small and go up. I am in the usa so i believe my success rate should be higher.

payroll

Reaction score
BofA Cashing

BofA bins, when cashed in usa at atm w/ pins, will get blocked very easily based on many factors which must be considered. If the transaction does not follow patterns of cardholder it can be blocked (cannot complete this transaction at this time) until the cardholder calls and then will be asked to verify recent activity. These patterns are:

-Location Patterns (how often card is used at atms away from home)
-Time of Day Patterns (try to use during regular daytime hours of cardholder)
-ATM spending Patterns (how much and how often cash is accessed at atm)

On top of that you have to consider the other factor that the fraud management software uses to determine whether a transaction is approved or not, based on CPP (common point of purchase) flags, that arise from use of a card at a merchant or database that has been vectored and reported as compromised. This often will completely shutoff a card and you will get "unable to help you with this transaction or account" and a new card gets issued to cardholder. I do know of few ways to avoid these problems, and also a good way to get much more out of ones that are working even with low balances. Sometimes it works to perform a deposit as first transaction at atm. If you have track 1 there are many more options. PM me if you still need help.

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
First thing, you should really check your skimmer, see if same problem applies for other bank dumps, that might be your primary problem. Its enough to get one character wrong, and you screw up the entire thing.
Good luck fixing the problem, hope it helped