Bitcoin Transition

jonsmithsnow

Reaction score
Having just dealt with wm-center.com and ebugyold.com took me to a conclusion: WU to LR is getting harder everyday. I suggest that vendors should begin transitioning to bitcoin. Why? It is less regulated, you can use exchangers that will not ask for your private documents and information, less fees for both parties (vendor and buyer), stable and consistent (no maintenance times). Also you can actually buy bitcoins from real life store exchangers (alternative from online). Bitcoin is the real answer to an online currency. FUCK LR, FUCK WM!

dum.ps

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Bitcoin Isn't secure as LR/WMZ,
You need mail access/Access code/PIN/SMS to process a transaction with LR/WMZ.
While In Bitcoin all you need Is the wallet file and your funds are accessable

jonsmithsnow

Reaction score
I use zbitcoin for some purchases, have had no problems funding, using, unlike LR.
Could you please recommend any WU - LR or WU - PM exchangers? Literally all of exchangers have either gone down or they ask for id+passport+picture of you holding both.

dum.ps

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
You can always exchange your bitcoin to LR on wm-center.com

vinokur

Carder
Reaction score
Bitcoin transactions take too long and exchange rate(becoming more stable) is an issue as well. Apart from that it has potential for some biz.

FuckNASA

DEER
Reaction score
Vendors will never implement bitcon as their payment method because of its constant fluctuations.