bins that work for gas

seelans2000

Reaction score
Anyone know any bins that work for gas a long time in canada??

any US,Eu etc...

needvoucher

Reaction score
usa signature and mastercard world works, not going to do more than 1 swipe when you are getting gas or travel expenses like hotels and stuff (Obviously not always the case sometimes can last but more times than not only 1 swipe)

Apparently ive read that banks notice these quicker than if you are to swipe at a store

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
Use debits you should get 1-3 swipes maybe more, sometimes you will come across the occasional dud. I would avoid using platinums and shit because they've got more security, so I probably would avoid the advice from the poster above me.

needvoucher

Reaction score
funny because i hear opposite, using cards that are lower level than Signature outside of the USA only some bins work, unless your in country with little security like new zealand(in NZ alot works from classic to signature),

Unless you work in canada this is what contacts have told me

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
Use debits you should get 1-3 swipes maybe more, sometimes you will come across the occasional dud. I would avoid using platinums and shit because they've got more security, so I probably would avoid the advice from the poster above me.

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!