binchecker.com ripper100%%%%

player007

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
www.binchecker.com is a ripper 100%%%% dont send him $$$

Drop details:
WebMoney (Z2187xxxxxxx) minimum order for DUMPS is 200WMZ, CVVS is 125WMZ and for BANK LOGINS is 300WMZ.
Western Union minimum order for DUMPS is 400USD, CVVS is 250USD and for BANK LOGINS is 600USD.

First name: xxxxx
Last name: xxxxx

this guy is not at .biz just making everyone aware that this dude is a ripper..
binchecker.com has 3+ icq 419833233 email [email protected] DONT DEAL WITH HIM .. his webpage is binchecker and he look real legit.. it took $1,000 for me to find out he is ripper!

In this case Information will be Left in Full.This is an old time Ripper From Romania Nickname Ice for Constanta City,real Name is Gheata Mihai ,so Beware!

Last edited:

FRAUD

RIPPER
Reaction score
dont public private data. for excample name or real adress.

player007

BANNED
Reaction score
dont public private data. for excample name or real adress.

yeah i edit wmz # and drop name BUTTTTTTT ONCE YOU GO TO *HIS* webpage , drop name and wmz WILL be there , so i see no real diffrence cause he puts it public ANYWAYS BRO!

FRAUD

RIPPER
Reaction score
hmmm... this is shit :( i always use this URL for search bin. :(

Ninja

Reaction score
We had several blacklist threads opened @c.su, but since he's not registered there - we wasnt able to put him on rippers list.
Pay attention to this website. Pretty good base, but not honest owner.

cubaaa0

RIPPER
Reaction score
THIS GUY THAT HAVE THIS SITE www.binchecker.com IS RIPER

this guy rip me 450$ for reall www.binchecker.com the guy always on mask he is a professional riper i got his icq from his site www.binchecker.com because i normaly use the site to cheak bin and this make me belive this guy was real and i aks him i want to buy dumps so he send me bin list which i see the bin that i need from his bin list and i send him wu of 450$ to ROMANIA .after pick up my wu this is the end till today he never riply me since 4months now and always onlline guy i lost 450$ wu to know that this guy is riper and the money pain me alots but what can i do plaese be were of this guy i beg you guy he is professional ROMANIA RIPER HE PICK UP MY WU IN ROMANIA.

al2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
if he has a site that works pretty good, doesn't mean the webmaster is legit. damn

player007

BANNED
Reaction score
this guy rip me 450$ for reall www.binchecker.com the guy always on mask he is a professional riper i got his icq from his site www.binchecker.com because i normaly use the site to cheak bin and this make me belive this guy was real and i aks him i want to buy dumps so he send me bin list which i see the bin that i need from his bin list and i send him wu of 450$ to ROMANIA .after pick up my wu this is the end till today he never riply me since 4months now and always onlline guy i lost 450$ wu to know that this guy is riper and the money pain me alots but what can i do plaese be were of this guy i beg you guy he is professional ROMANIA RIPER HE PICK UP MY WU IN ROMANIA.

bro his drop is in romania, dont mean he is romanian ... the drop picks up $ and puts it on his wmz account. this drops dont even know what money they pick up is for, they charge there fees and do legit biz.. the problem is not were is is from the problem is that he is a peace of shit... his profile say he speaks inglish and italian.. mean he is a italian or parents from italia... but anyways , he is ripper and everyone should infact spread the word!!!!!

al2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro his drop is in romania, dont mean he is romanian ... the drop picks up $ and puts it on his wmz account. this drops dont even know what money they pick up is for, they charge there fees and do legit biz.. the problem is not were is is from the problem is that he is a peace of shit... his profile say he speaks inglish and italian.. mean he is a italian or parents from italia... but anyways , he is ripper and everyone should infact spread the word!!!!!

its not a drop, its him.

Ninja

Reaction score
How do u know ts him?

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Ninja is right,that name doesn`t mean it`s him:) the Name i give is the real Ice:) The other name to whom user send cash on WU is probably an arrow/runner.