BIN selection in the USA

Shaun54

Reaction score
I'd be the first to admit i'm still noob but how do you know which BINs to select if you don't know from experience which ones work? I've cross-referenced sellers binlists to bin databases like the mars one, but sellers never have any of the listed bins for my state/next closest few.

Most of the cards i've swiped only work maybe 30% of the time probably because of region block i'm guessing. How do you even buy from sellers who don't have BIN selection? Just swipe a ton and take what you get?

I've read that you should figure out what bins work and keep buying those but all vendors i see don't have same bin in stock for very long so thats fairly difficult. How did you guys start out?

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro buy mixpack work wit thoese take notes no1 gonna give you bins for free
just the truth

ABCD

Reaction score
yes many vendors have binlist and look for local banks that are only in your region and go for those.. there are bin searching prgs posted in this forum specifically for that use....if you have hard to find area you can always get someone to write down bins say someone that works at a gas station or retail.. that way you know they work in ur area and just keep collecting till ya find a vendor whos got ya covered