Bin algo and discretionary data ?

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
Does anyone here have already worked with this bin of BOA 474475 ? i have a fullz infos and wanted to rewrite to full Track2 from the Cvv . the problem in this case is the discretionary data algo . i never worked with this bin before and as some of you here know , that algo is the key of the game ( you have to work with more than 5 dump of the same bin to imagine an algo ) . Put the cvv at the end of the track will never work since bank have change that since 2001 . If someone can give me more new then i will appreciate

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Generate track2 from cvv for bank of america? Not really an option.

From what I see that bin's track2 layout is:
474475=yymm1010000000000xxx

The xxx is a CVV not CVV2 and cannot be easily calculated, and even if it was..you'd have no use for the cvv2. If you have a high volume of fulls I may be able to help you.

What's so special about that bin anyways? I hate BOA flagging system even if you have fully working dump+pin. Oh wait. But if you have full infos you can call to unlock it...OOOOOOOOOOohhhh :idea I see where this is going. Let me know if you have high volume fulls and profitable plan if you had track2, might be able to help.

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
Generate track2 from cvv for bank of america? Not really an option.

From what I see that bin's track2 layout is:
474475=yymm1010000000000xxx

The xxx is a CVV not CVV2 and cannot be easily calculated, and even if it was..you'd have no use for the cvv2. If you have a high volume of fulls I may be able to help you.

What's so special about that bin anyways? I hate BOA flagging system even if you have fully working dump+pin. Oh wait. But if you have full infos you can call to unlock it...OOOOOOOOOOohhhh :idea I see where this is going. Let me know if you have high volume fulls and profitable plan if you had track2, might be able to help.

read your post but think you didn't get me as well , i got the fullz +atm pin , now i am searching how to generate a valid track2 with the CC+Exp+Cvv , the problem was the discretionary algo that change on every dumps and every bin. may be it will help u to understand what i need

Ninja

Reaction score
Shippuden
I dont want disapoint you, but ur information about working "algos" is way too old.
Only few banks is working. You sure what so big bank like boa is still working? :)

because "algo" nowdays is not a static digits which never changed, but generated everytime.
Have u checked this website? This proggie used in some banks to check if t2 made in right manner.

Magic word here is PVV which u can get with:
1. pin
2. account number
3. pvki (almost allways its 1 or 2)
4. PVK Pair

and hardest part is PVK pair which can be calculated using:

You CAN calculate pair. But:
1. You need 5-10 dumps with CORRECT t2+pin which u know what they're working FOR SURE in ATM
2. Guy who can do soft job
3. Decent hardware.

I had connection with guy who done it in past bt he gone somewhere and with correct pvk pair u can make GENUINE t2 with correct PVV.

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
So as I was saying. boa is almost not worth it..you find correct track 2 and flags in the atm after 280, or you have to cash 1 dump in 4 quarters lol

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:53 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:53 PM ----------

however if u have high volume pm me