Big Info For NYC In-Store Carding!

jesta184

Carder
Reaction score
If u carding inside stores in NYC watch out! I was in Macy's the other day and me and my friend got caught up with cops, but not just any cops. In NYC there is a Grand Larceny Task Force that is just specifically for ID Theft. They don't pertain to any precient they have the right to go to any of the the 5 boroughs. They go to any store they want to go to at anytime and just stake out to see if they catch someone. They are very trained, they got me because they saw me make a purchase of 3,000 and they saw it funny and then they followed me (they are in plain clothes and they carry regular book-bags, they look like tourists) and i went and purchased something else for about 400 and they where on me already and the reason they caught on to me was because my ID had no hologram but my card was perfect, so they are very trained using there eyes to see flaws. So then i was pulled to the side and asked for id and then they put everything together once the ID was no good. It is a team of about 15 cops, WATCH IT!!! I got a open case now, but it is my first so im good, but that shit is CRAZY.

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
ouch, terrible man!!!
would it be better to card at night? or early morning?

dee

BANNED
Reaction score
sorry man,it might have been a terrible feeling

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
damn, well i feel you but it sounds like you got to greedy man.shouldve left after the first purchase of 3k and moved on.was the extra 400 in crap worth it?

lolmarket

BANNED
Reaction score
noob

Reaction score
an ounce of provention is worth a pound of cure....

I don't do instore unless I have same state full info (clean background) as id and matching plastics which are perfectly provided by datacard...not to suck up or nothing ;) I make sure that My full does not have a license but does legally reside in the state and nothing less then scan holo....only skimp on uv on id but that is bad....i'm trying to figure the best cali uv way. meh, for another thread....

be carefull.

oh and FUCK THE POLICE

jesta184

Carder
Reaction score
the 3k at first was with giftcards so i am not getting charged for that, i am just getting hit with the 400 afterwards

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
the 3k at first was with giftcards so i am not getting charged for that, i am just getting hit with the 400 afterwards

what are they charging you with? you still have yet to answer my question, was going back for the 400 worth it? :confused:

jesta184

Carder
Reaction score
im gettin charged with grand larceny, id theft and forgery. i already got a lawyer though im just gettin 1 year conditional probation, LIGHT WORK! and no 400 was not worth it

dewfame

Reaction score
its getting harder and harder every day. As an NYC carder I travel at least 25 min to a hour away before i card , NYC is too "HOT" to card 3k unless you have an inside link ? which can still snitch on you? + you have the store LP watching the cam. Very very risky. The 5 boroughs are too hot.

liltabu2

Carder
Reaction score
They have been around for about 5 years now. There a taskforce that goes to stores where theres a lot of activity. Thats not a bad sentance, They give out 5 years probation to people with clean records and a paid lawyer. They had to drop it from a feloney.

Last edited:

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
damn, if its so hot then why not go around to surrounding cities or send the work across state? luckily i'm in a place where its going on but few actually know the mechanics behind it (encoding, dumps,etc) and just buy them off the street for 500 for 10 cards.

liltabu2

Carder
Reaction score
People from nyc travel all over the u.s. but in the city theres so many people in the stores sometimes your just better off in some stores they can't watch everything. Running into them is almost like hitting the lottery odds wise. In the old days you could hit 2 or 3 times in the same store but now 1 and go and come back with a differnt look to finish up

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
so what are u doing in this forum . you should just logoff
Carding is the biggest money making scene on the internet, you don't just quit due to a minor set back. He got probation not jail, so he will learn from his mistakes.

jesta184, Sorry to hear about it man

jesta184

Carder
Reaction score
yeah i will be taking this as lesson, and I will be changing up my whole operation. I will not be inside any store for a while, thats y im buying everything to have teams and send them, i got to lay low.

Panemera

RIPPER
Reaction score
In NYC almost every major chain store has LPs (Loss Prevention Officers) They're never in a uniform, they look like regular shoppers.
NYC has been the worst to card in since mid-09 because 07-08-09 most people in NY staretd carding GC's and it's now something most stores small and big are aware off.

Better to be safe than sorry. and Jesta184 don't ever talk to much of what you got in trouble for on the forums bro I'm sure everyone knows that theres LE on every forum.