Best Way to Check Dumps?

Reaction score
What's a good way to check a dump before you go into a store carding? I have seen some people say there is phone number they can call to check, others say test it at the gas pump. Any good methods?

Roh2f

RIPPER
Reaction score
1:private Checker .
PRIVATE = u pay for the service . HERE some ppl sold acces checker on shop .

2: swipe it in easy place first . ( Grocery , etc ...)

3: Traget good dumps / area .

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
check dumps with small amount in any grocery store .....never do it on gas pump outsideonly inside...Do small amount around 30 $in anyy store..to check ur dumps dont do it .....outside on pump.....it kills the dumps
onlyserver

lockman1470

RIPPER
Reaction score
What if you check dumps with try2check.me in the area you will be working, and it doesnt approve at pos?

ValueTech

RIPPER
Reaction score
natural, Depends on country. I've checked Asia with this method - works good.

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
Phone kills card !! and checker kill card do transaction then check with checker !!
onlyserver

power

Carder
Reaction score
hmm, depends on what phone number you use to check. Checked on one merchant number and card still works days after. Transaction will not go through unless cashier enters the approval number into the pos. ive checked with real cards and transaction doesnt show if not completed at pos.
Most will not give out number cause then it will get burned. Start snooping at stores and look for their number to verify cc, and use their merchant number.

ttraffic

Carder
Reaction score
When it comes to payphones, I tested this and found that you can actually call with cards that has a negative balance. Havn't tried blocked cards though. Taxies doesn't work imo since it's offline-transactions, at least in my country. So they just swipe your card, you make up a dob and your done.