best way to add anonymous funds in WMZ/LR

kayser757

Reaction score
How do you do guys to add anonymous funds to your MWZ or LR account?

Don't tell me about just sent WU as I don't have fake ID

Plus, have you read the new WMZ rules
"Under the new rules system Webmoney Transfer to exchange services, with effect since 15 April 2010, the exchange services is prohibited to carry out exchange operations in the address of a person not involved in the exchange (to the third or persons unknown)."

"Sender and recipient can only be the owner of the certificate Webmoney. Checking consistency of data produced automatically when filling out forms buying/selling Webmoney. "

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
use planetwm.com and send moneygram . they don't ask for ID just put fake name

kayser757

Reaction score
I've check on moneygram website and they say you need ID to send money. Plus, I've called them they confirm

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
bro i did it yesterday are you fucking kidding me ???

3 easy fucking steps... {

1. go to that fucking walmart
2. fil out that fucking form
3. send that fucking money!!!

there is no if , else or if else

};

i am doing this for years!!!

Last edited:

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i guess he mean that walmart will ask him for id to send a transfer.

let me see if i can help,,, you can make a wmz account or lr.. then all you have to do is send the transfer with your ids or a fake one.. then your account will be loaded even if you don't have your original name registered in the account..

you need to find a way to send the money transfer.. i don't think there is a way to load the account, unless it is lr.. and you use the service where you go to the bank and deposit money straight.. for example bank of america.. and they just load your account after that.. if you are interested in url.. pm me... anyway... other than that..you need to find a way to send a moneygram or wu.. ..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:10 PM ----------

wmz.. is coming up with some bullshit about getting a verified passport. and the exchanger are being forced to ask you for id through a fax or email.. fuck wmz.. fucking people are crazy.. now for most exchanger they will ask you for a fucking id just to load the account.. but before you do that you still have to go .. to webmoney.com.. and provide all original information and also send prove such as a passport or drivers lisence.. then you have to go through the same bullshit with the fucking exchanger.. so i guess best bet.. use libertyreserve while you can.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:14 PM ----------

by the way marina,,, planetwm.com is asking for the same verification as everyone else.. since today in that site.. you need to verify your passport and send id.. i keep telling people fucking wmz.. they kept a lot of my money.. them fucking bullshit.. they are doing all this.. to keep peoples money... fuck you wm.

kayser757

Reaction score
bro i did it yesterday are you fucking kidding me ???

3 easy fucking steps... {

1. go to that fucking walmart
2. fil out that fucking form
3. send that fucking money!!!

there is no if , else or if else

};

i am doing this for years!!!

I trust you bro, but there is one "if". If I don't live in US

I have no walmart in my country.
I've phoned a moneygram agency in my country and they confirm I need an ID, passeport or driving licence

Thanks anyway for your share

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:25 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:05 PM ----------

Thanks mexloco. But I think I have to find someone who send wu/mg for me.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
what country are you in? Funding Webmoney with Ukash vouchers is totally anonymous, its what i've always done. Think its for Europe only though. If thats a problem, i guess i could help you out with doing it this way if needed.

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
With LibertyReserve I checked the TOS it says:

"Liberty Reserve is not qualified, nor does it have the investigative tools or legal permissions, to conduct criminal or civil investigations of any Liberty Reserve merchant or user. Liberty Reserve's only recourse is to rely on legitimate court orders or arbitrations in order to freeze or close or limit any particular account, except where Liberty Reserve has direct knowledge of malfeasance such as a hacking attempt on its servers or other security violation against Liberty Reserve or its users."

Their headquarters is in Costa Rica which is a self-governing country within the United States which means IF you were to use your real name and they had a court order to obtain your account information it wouldn't be hard for law enforcement.

WebMoney is located in Russia isn't it? I think for this reason it's a little better to use. If you need a passport scan or whatever you should check out the program 'RFS Creator' I found it awhile ago you can make whatever passport scans you want with a pre-loaded database of pictures and signatures etc.

If you want the program I think there's a link in the russian section

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Yep, works great for me, it makes everything so easy to do :D

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
ok lets say iam in asia i have someone in uk and got get the ukash and card ukash can he or she fund wmz from ukash is it tht simple to do it or just my imagination playing with my mind some help guys over here .......

Arkos

Carder
Reaction score
"Their headquarters is in Costa Rica which is a self-governing country within the United States"

WTF?

Costa Rica is not within the United States or a territory or anything else but a sovereign nation.

kayser757

Reaction score
ok lets say iam in asia i have someone in uk and got get the ukash and card ukash can he or she fund wmz from ukash is it tht simple to do it or just my imagination playing with my mind some help guys over here .......

what do you mean by "card ukash"?

you buy ukash with cash money and then exchange your ukash card to wmz or lr, there are plenty of exchanger on google and my account was instat funded.. love that ukash

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
i mean carding ukash by cob or is it possible over the phone

texas64

RIPPER
Reaction score
how much can you send with UKASH?

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
Their headquarters is in Costa Rica which is a self-governing country within the United States

Costa Rica is not in the United States. But they are very cooperative with the US, which is their largest trading partner among other things.

Last edited: