BEST US drop Service - 2 yrs Running!

slimjim

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Are you a carder sick of trying to round up constant new drops?

Are you sick of your drops claiming they didn't receive the merchandise?

Are you ready to get to business, and not waste a second more?

I've been running drops for a little over 2 years on the side now, from ghostmarket, DKP forums. Looking for new partners who need RELIABLE US drops. I can offer drops in 4 different states, and run a full service business, we handle Signature required drops, standard drops, Document/Letter drops, and even freight drops, yes FREIGHT from semi truck deliveries. We've picked up anything you could imagine from bobcats, huge riding lawn mowers, to ipods, plasmas, iphones, gift cards, clothing, electronics, 1k$+ gift cards, and much more.

I work on a percent scale, the more business you do over volume the less my % is. The lower business you do the higher my % is. My cut ranges ranges from 20%-50% depending on the service you need. We offer reshipping of items, or sell and split.

We also handle instore cashout on gift cards if you can supply those in a 4 different states. For example Sears, Kmart, Walmart, Frys, Best buy, etc. WE were the ones responsible for Lord and Taylor changing their gift card policies on a 40k$ weekend =D

Payment is accepted via WMZ / WU / MG / and LR.

Trial runs are OK. Ship an item, we will reship it BEFORE being paid, and pay us upon receiving. Give us a shot, then fire your other drops.This is our full time job, so you won't hear any excuses about what we can't do, or how someone else must've stolen our packages.

We offer only the best grade a drops, not beat down, run down homes with no windows or furniture.