Best Non VBV shops UK

CMK700

Reaction score
Hello guys. Complete noob. What shops are the best to busy non VBV cc fullz. Also what are the best Vpns for Carding.

What's the warning signs of a ripper

Lastly if I lived in Liverpool and had a vpn that put my location as Hull could I still use that CC if the card holder is from Luton (wild example).

Thank you guys in advance

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
You can use any VPN, it is advisable to choose the one that does not log your visits, that is, the one that does not fully log your surfing.

It is advisable to select the vpn server specifically for the city of the cardholder.
But this is right not mandatory and much depends on the anti-fraud system that a particular store uses.
That is, you can try to use vpn, which will correspond to the country of the cardholder, but in this case, successful payment is not guaranteed. It all depends on your luck.

It can be difficult to find a suitable vpn for a city, since vpn providers usually only have a server for the desired country.
In this case, you can try to work through the RDP, tunnel or proxy (socks5) corresponding to the city of the cardholder.

CMK700

Reaction score
Hello.
You can use any VPN, it is advisable to choose the one that does not log your visits, that is, the one that does not fully log your surfing.

It is advisable to select the vpn server specifically for the city of the cardholder.
But this is right not mandatory and much depends on the anti-fraud system that a particular store uses.
That is, you can try to use vpn, which will correspond to the country of the cardholder, but in this case, successful payment is not guaranteed. It all depends on your luck.

It can be difficult to find a suitable vpn for a city, since vpn providers usually only have a server for the desired country.
In this case, you can try to work through the RDP, tunnel or proxy (socks5) corresponding to the city of the cardholder.
How would I go about buying socks. I recently set up a sock5 on the app sockdroid and my speed became VERY SLOW

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Proxies (socks5) are different. Yes, unfortunately, they slow down the speed of work, so you need to use clean and fast proxies in order to surf the Internet fast.
If you are using some program whose speed you do not like, then try using a different one.

For example, I advise you to install the proxy in the antidetect browser and not work through specialized programs.
You can try fast proxy services 911.re

CMK700

Reaction score
Thank you. Lastly what shops would you recommend. It feels like theirs loads of rippers on the Internet