Best buy embossed my cards name and number. HELP

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Okay so I carded best buy! And I bought a laptop for 2500 and I lost my fake id so I used my real name user the card with matchings. So after I bought it they printed my card number and name on a peice of paper. Am I going to get fucked now when they find out it was fruad? Like what is going to happen? Just see wait and see if the cops knock on me door? Anyone had these happen? Please help. Thanks

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
depends on what they wrote on that paper....if it was JUST your name you should be ok, if it was your name along with your DL # your fucked....BTW when you make a purchase with a credit card they are NOT allowed to write down any information from your ID or even make a photocopy of it at least as long as you are not applying for credit with them. Its illegal for them to do so, its a privacy concern. The only thing they can copy is the front of the credit card but NOT the back

Something similar liked this happened to me a long time ago but I never used my real ID carding. I bought some shit from a store about 3k worth and when I went to my car I seen the store manager almost looking at the vin on my car and possibly writing it down. I just returned the shit and paid cash for it so as the shop wouldn't get a charge back and be pissed and then subsequently hand over the information.

Last edited:

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
They just copied the front of the credit card with my real name. And that's sketchy when the meager was looking at your car man but good job

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:56 PM ----------

They didn't copy my lisence or anything. Just the front of the card and that's all. Also thanks for replying man.

SkCaMSmAeRD

Carder
Reaction score
shouldn't have a problem if they only got your name. Usually some stores like Apple will save your first and last name or your track 1 info and keep it in there system. In case you get caught for fraud later in a Apple store everything that was saved under that name will come up. They will charge you with it. Just Be Careful.