Beginners have a read

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Hello

However you ended up here one way or the other doesn't matter the fact is you are here firstly id like to say the forum has everything a beginner would need perfectly layed out yes some there is russian but they are very helpful use a translator and you can understand and one thing id like to add is stay away from people who have banned on their names there is a reason for that the admin is actively banning people so thank you @admin in this day and age scammers are rampant whenever purchasing materials or before you engage in work use escrow services for larger purchases work through the verified sections and in general please use your brain no one will offer you $10k for $50 or less it simply doesn't make sense why don't they just do it themsleves right ?? moving onto my second point there is a handful of information in this forum so please take some time and read if you are confused mske a thread ask questions im sure someone will have an answer for your questions

Don't be disappointed or begin to believe carding is dead just because you may have failed your first time you need to analyse was there a leak why was it failed was it the configuration the card invalid or clean socks etc there are multiple factors it isn't as easy as just drive and hammer a store with a dirty IP and hope for the best yes in some cases maybe the anti fraud will let this through it is dependant but it is possible to do once you begin to understand what it actually is you are doing I have only recently began to pursue this endeavour and it's all knowledge the more you learn the better you will become I am a beginner myself I have a basic understanding but a desire to learn and horn this skill

If anyone has questions I can't emphasise this enough make a thread and ask questions the question or barrier you are facing could help someone else further down the line if you dedicate time you will reach success in this good luck to all my fellow beginners

Reactions: Tomcat and admin

Tomcat

Thank you very much for your note. You wrote everything correctly. This information will be useful for beginners.