beginner question

paper31

Reaction score
As the title suggests I am new to all of this. I have very little money to start so any specific methods/resources I can use to make some quick money till I eventually can start cloning and things like that as they are a bit pricey to start. By no means am I asking for a handout just something that is not cost heavy to start out with. Thanks in advance.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. Here is a topic that does not require investment, except for a VPN that does not log:
How to buy in German online stores for free
Working on this topic you do not need to buy CC or proxies.
To get started, you need to find a buyer (drop service for goods) of illiquid goods in Germany.
Then start ordering to the drop addresses that the buyer will give you.
After receiving the goods, the buyer will pay out your % in cryptocurrency.
A very simple method and accessible to all beginners.

paper31

Reaction score
how am i supposed to get the bank info for the generated person?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Use the example banking information provided in the topic. Just change it for each new “payer”.
You can also search for bank information on the Internet by composing the correct search query in German.

paper31

Reaction score
Use the example banking information provided in the topic. Just change it for each new “payer”.
You can also search for bank information on the Internet by composing the correct search query in German.
do the sites on the list you gave us to buy from still work

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
This topic is not new. Some sites may no longer work. It is best to find fresh sites where you can buy products using this scheme.