Beginner Question: Static IP or Rotating IP?

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm very new to carding and here I have a dumb question. I encountered a problem when trying to buy socks5 proxy: I found that on most proxy sites (iproyal.com etc), static residential proxies and mobile proxies cannot be ordered with city/state targeting. Which means it is not possible to get the IP address matching the card holder's location using these two kinds of proxy... So the only way left for me to get a proxy matching the victim's address is to use rotating residential proxies, but a rotating residential proxy assigns a new IP address from the proxy pool for every connection, so the IP used to card would be constantly changing. My question is, does this affect the carding process? Will using different IPs from the same city (the holder's city) to log in to the account and place orders be more likely to trigger the anti-fraud system and get the order canceled or account banned, or worse, kill the card?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. When purchasing a socks5 proxy, a good proxy provider always has a selection by city and state. After installing the proxy, we check the IP address for purity and get to work; the IP address does not change.
Perhaps your proxy provider has a permanent disconnect, due to which the IP address changes.
The antifraud systems of each site are different, and if on one site the antifraud system detects a change in the IP address to another, but in the same city and state, it can approve the order, but on another site, if the IP address changes, then payment by card will not be possible.
Try changing your proxy provider and ask them about this problem.
If you are unable to work with a proxy, then do not forget to use SSH tunnels and home RDP since their IP address definitely does not change.