Beginner Question: Choosing Proxy

noooob

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've recently started learning to card and have been reading a lot of tutorials on this forum, which has been very helpful. However, I've been trying to figure out one particular question about proxy that I've been unable to resolve. I've asked about this question before, but I'm still a little confused. I figured that other beginners might encounter the same problem, so I decided to post a thread here in the hope that someone could provide some guidance. Thanks in advance!

So here is the problem I encountered when preparing the proxy:
On most sites, there are two kinds of proxy to choose from, rotating residential proxy and static ISP proxy.
lightningproxies.net

lightningproxies.net

iproyal.com

The first two pictures are from lightningproxies.net, and the last one is from iproyal.com. They're all from proxy sites recommended by other users on this forum.
I found that both residential proxies are rotating proxies, which means that the IP address of the proxy would change after a certain period of time. According to some pro carders' advice, this might trigger the antifraud system of some websites and the payment of the card will be rejected, so the rotating proxies are not suitable for carding.

But when I searched for static proxies I encountered another problem: as shown in the pictures above, most static providers support only country targeting instead of city/state targeting, which means I am not able to get a proxy with a IP address in the same city as the card holder. If I want to use city/state targeting to get a proxy in a paticular city, I can only choose the rotating ones...

This is the problem that has been troubling me for days. How do we choose the right proxy?
Where can we get a proxy that meets both of the following conditions: 1.the IP address doesn't change; 2. the IP address is in the same city as card holder?
If these conditions cannot be met at the same time, can we use a residential proxy with sticky session instead?
Are there any recommended sites to get proxies? I saw somebody mentioned faceless.cc but this store requires a deposit of 100 dollars, which is a little high for beginners...

Here are other posts on this problem:
And here is a useful post about the rotating question: https://carder.market/threads/how-to-setup-computer-for-safe-online-carding.148843/post-682698
I hope that I stated my questions clear and someone could offer me some guidance regarding this issue... And I also hope this post and the answers would be useful to other beginners facing the same problem.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again!

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Alternatively, you can use home RDP or ssh tunnel instead of socks5.
Personally, I use residential proxies targeting the cardholder’s city. I didn’t notice that the IP address was changing, but I’m interested in that too.

A very interesting problem. I asked this question on some private carding forums. I will write to you what professional carders answered me.

noooob

Reaction score
Alternatively, you can use home RDP or ssh tunnel instead of socks5.
Personally, I use residential proxies targeting the cardholder’s city. I didn’t notice that the IP address was changing, but I’m interested in that too.

A very interesting problem. I asked this question on some private carding forums. I will write to you what professional carders answered me.
Thanks a lot! I hope I stated the problem clear.

Here I did another experiment. I used a rotating residential proxy with sticky session targeting a specific city, the proxy quality was overall good and it passed the anonymity test with a low fraud score, the only problem is that the IP address keeps changing.

before.png

This is the IP address before the rotation.

after.png

And this is the IP address it later changed into.
You can see that the geolocation of the proxy remains in the same city, but the IP address changes into another random one from the IP pool...

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Look for the ASN parameter, I recently figured it out myself.
Don’t take socks from Asocks and similar public places that are advertised and sold everywhere. the quality is not very good there. Regular server socks with VPS and so on.
I compiled a list of providers for myself, using the test method, trial and error, and now I take only the providers I need.
Take residential from bots, networks. You can more or less work there.
Well, about carders, you should understand that very little depends on the sox.
I can also advise you to look for an extension for Chrome, which gives information about what fingerprints the site is asking for. This also helped me bypass anti-fraud. Sites can even ask you about the status of your battery and what extensions you use.
Good luck.

(c) professor_green

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Don’t take socks from Asocks and similar public places that are advertised and sold everywhere. the quality is not very good there. Regular server socks with VPS and so on.
I compiled a list of providers for myself, using the test method, trial and error, and now I take only the providers I need.
I can also advise you to look for an extension for Chrome, which gives information about what fingerprints the site is asking for. This also helped me bypass anti-fraud. Sites can even ask you about the status of your battery and what extensions you use.
Good luck.

(c) professor_green
I'm using an anti detect browser (go login) when I run a test in whoer.net everything comes out clean my score is 100% however the anonymizer shows yes it goes red will this add fraud points when attempting how does this affect my set up what can be done to bypass this and make the anonymizer show as green(no) and not red(yes)

zaccha6

Carder
Reaction score
Great thread, thanks for posting for beginners like myself. I also have tried multiple proxy services including oxylabs and lightning proxies. However as you mentioned they do rotate by default. You need to set the sticky session to the max for a successful session. I’m most likely going to switch proxy providers as sometimes the proxies have low fraud and sometimes high. I want a crystal clean provider.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Usually in rotary ones you can choose the time between rotations and it happens up to 60 or 120 minutes. In theory, it should be enough for driving so that the IP does not change in the process ..

donia

Reaction score
Good luck.

(c) professor_green
'which gives information about what fingerprints the site is asking for. This also helped me bypass anti-fraud.' can you tell me how is this step work?thank you

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
@donia
You can read which digital fingerprint of the device from which you are working or plan to work is seen by the Anti-fraud system of the site in this topic - "Fingerprints online in carding":

With almost any proxy provider or RDP seller, IP addresses can be clean or blacklisted. Therefore, you need to check everyone before work.
In the post above you will find a link, following which you will find proxy services for carding.
Before replenishing your account, ask support about the percentage of clean and dirty IP addresses.

billyjean2222

Reaction score
Good luck.

(c) professor_green
This home extensions you speak of have a name? lol