Beginner looking for some direction/strategy

Mission551

Reaction score
First of all, apologies for the long post lol...but finally decided I need some feedback.

I am definitely new to the carding/hacking world...but not new to the...shall we say greyer areas of life lol. I have spent countless hours reading dozens of tutorials, posts, darkweb and clearnet sites and am starting to get a decent knowledge of security, vpn's, socks, rdp's, benefits of cookie logs, user agent etc. I have definitely gone through some trial and error, but am still trying to execute and struggling with the best direction to make money. I'm hitting the point where not knowing enough to bypass 2fa and cashing out strategies is creating roadblocks and causing me to jump around a lot. I enjoy learning everything I can and will continue to take in every piece of info I can retain, but with a busy day job etc it feels like I can spend years studying and still be a noob lol

I have no issues spending money to make money, and have good resources for CC's with fullz, bank logins, cash app acounts (verified), PayPal etc, and various accounts with credentials and decent personal info etc...some even with cookie logs. I am struggling to access a lot of these and having direction from this point on to find/implement good exit strategies and methods. I also have full access to a corporate bank account where I can clean, make invoices etc on my end.

I think at this point getting some help, services, or even people to work with would help me expedite seeing some actual money flowing...while I continue to learn everything possible lol. I definitely have no issues putting in my time and taking my dues, and have already spent more money than I've returned, but I would love to hear some thoughts on some possible strategies on how to use my resources (money, logs, CC's, verified accounts etc) to help me best at this point.