Beginner in Need of Guidance: gift cards

noooob

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm still very new to carding and about to start my first attempt. I'm looking for list of 2DS gift card websites still cardable in 2024, and preferable bins that could be used in online stores like g2a or offgamers. I'd be grateful if someone could share the information and experience in gift card carding. Thanks in advance!

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
You can try the following cardable sites:
offgamers.com
thecardcloset.com
cdkeys.com
raise.com
giftcardgranny.com/buy-gift-cards/
cardpool.com

noooob

Reaction score
You can try the following cardable sites:
offgamers.com
thecardcloset.com
cdkeys.com
raise.com
giftcardgranny.com/buy-gift-cards/
cardpool.com
Ah, my question answered by Tomcat himself! Thanks! I'm honoured ;)
Also I got a couple of other questions if it's not too much trouble:
1. Are there any recommended bins that could be used in the given sites above, or maybe are there any specific blacklisted bins that should be avoided?
2. I encountered an error when trying to use tmac to change my mac address. It seems to be a problem that many users have encountered and I have not yet find a solution to solve it... So how dangerous is it to card with the mac address unchanged?

Thanks again for answering! I really appreciate it.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
I am always happy to answer topics and help everyone in need. I hope other project participants will join this conversation.
1. You can find good card bins in special topics on the forum. You need to find out which specific bins are suitable for sites during payment testing.
I am not aware of any blacklisted bins, but it is quite possible that they exist.
Carders love card gift cards, and this means protection can be installed.
2. If you have not changed the MAC address after the card was blocked, then it is best for you to go shopping to another site, since a strong anti-fraud system may notice the MAC address.
Try working through an anti-detect browser to eliminate the need to change the MAC address. Although the antidetect cannot completely guarantee its leakage.

noooob

Reaction score
I am always happy to answer topics and help everyone in need. I hope other project participants will join this conversation.
1. You can find good card bins in special topics on the forum. You need to find out which specific bins are suitable for sites during payment testing.
I am not aware of any blacklisted bins, but it is quite possible that they exist.
Carders love card gift cards, and this means protection can be installed.
2. If you have not changed the MAC address after the card was blocked, then it is best for you to go shopping to another site, since a strong anti-fraud system may notice the MAC address.
Try working through an anti-detect browser to eliminate the need to change the MAC address. Although the antidetect cannot completely guarantee its leakage.
Thanks for your guidance! I've read your other posts before and have learned a lot, and I'm really excited to have this chance to communicate with you. Thank you so much for all your useful information!
I have another few questions that I've been trying to figure out:
1. Are proxies with rotating IPs or static IPs more suitable for carding?
2. Which is more preferable, mobile proxy or residential proxy?
3. How to check if a proxy is clean enough to use? Any other useful sites besides whoer.net?

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. Today we will tell you how to check the quality of a proxy!

Let's start with the types of proxies:
1) IPV4 Ipv6 static proxies, good proxies, but in most cases they fail DNS
2) Mobile - the highest quality and best proxies
3) Server proxies are the lowest level of quality and trust in the eyes of antifraud and other traffic sources.

Let's start with checking proxies, how to check them?
There are two sites https://pixelscan.net/ and https://iphey.com/ we go under a proxy to these sites

04999bc58356814bb8005.png

62e479d6a0f667fc4d0fd.png

If everything is fine, then everything in the location and IP ADDRESS will turn green, we checked it on our mobile proxies.
Then go to https://www.ipqualityscore.com/free-ip-lookup-proxy-vpn-test
here we will check the proxy for purity.

66d20b57beba9a915e726.png

Copy the IP and press enter and see the result:

ec08449ebf8a2dbe95cbb.png

Clean proxy IPs are great!

I’ll give you an answer right away: what do those points influence? For checks, regulation and risks, if the proxy is in spam lists - expect problems)

We buy an IPV6 proxy for testing and do the same actions and what we see:

0029c5f9c3d8116984bdc.png

We see that it is already clear that we are using a proxy, but this is a very strong trigger for FB or Google, this is no longer good, then we go to IP quality

18543ca9ea83682b371f8.png

And of course, bingo, catch fraud score 65 - this is critical and then don’t be surprised by the risks and other delights from Facebook or Google.

A very simple manual for you on how to check proxies and understand whether they are good or not.

noooob

Reaction score
Hello. Today we will tell you how to check the quality of a proxy!

Let's start with the types of proxies:
1) IPV4 Ipv6 static proxies, good proxies, but in most cases they fail DNS
2) Mobile - the highest quality and best proxies
3) Server proxies are the lowest level of quality and trust in the eyes of antifraud and other traffic sources.

Let's start with checking proxies, how to check them?
There are two sites https://pixelscan.net/ and https://iphey.com/ we go under a proxy to these sites

04999bc58356814bb8005.png

62e479d6a0f667fc4d0fd.png

If everything is fine, then everything in the location and IP ADDRESS will turn green, we checked it on our mobile proxies.
Then go to https://www.ipqualityscore.com/free-ip-lookup-proxy-vpn-test
here we will check the proxy for purity.

66d20b57beba9a915e726.png

Copy the IP and press enter and see the result:

ec08449ebf8a2dbe95cbb.png

Clean proxy IPs are great!

I’ll give you an answer right away: what do those points influence? For checks, regulation and risks, if the proxy is in spam lists - expect problems)

We buy an IPV6 proxy for testing and do the same actions and what we see:

0029c5f9c3d8116984bdc.png

We see that it is already clear that we are using a proxy, but this is a very strong trigger for FB or Google, this is no longer good, then we go to IP quality

18543ca9ea83682b371f8.png

And of course, bingo, catch fraud score 65 - this is critical and then don’t be surprised by the risks and other delights from Facebook or Google.

A very simple manual for you on how to check proxies and understand whether they are good or not.
Wow, this is the BEST tutorial I could have hoped for. I've been doing research on proxies for days but to no avail and you just solved all my questions. Can't thank you enough :)
One last question, do you have any suggestions on which proxy site to pick? Thanks again for answering!

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
I use this proxy provider, but the quality of socks5 leaves much to be desired. Many proxies are dirty and not suitable for use on large sites, as antifraud rejects the order for this reason. But these proxies are suitable for working on small sites and stores.
There are a lot of proxy providers and you need to test them, since it is very important that the IP address is crystal clear. Always check your proxy before using it if you don't want your order to be rejected.

Reactions: KPH