Beginner carder setup

zaccha6

Carder
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I am a new member of this forum and have found the advice given by those active members on the community extremely useful. Specifically tomcat and chushpan, thank you for your extremely valuable contributions.
However I feel like I’ve got more information then I know what to do with.
I understand online carding is about 3 things.
1: your setup. For me I am using parallels desktop on Mac, with MAC address changer, I use a vpn and clean socks5, I use dolphin anty as an anti detect browser and Config it to match the victims machine (comes with the cc from vendor).
If anyone has anything else I should add to this configuration please suggest it. I want feedback and criticism otherwise I won’t learn! Please be as harsh as you wish.
2: Cards: I buy from a verified vendor. Suggested by those who have been successful with this vendor.
I test them using Tomcat’s chess.com method he posted not to long ago. I will link in comments.
3: warming up sites/information you enter:
I’ve read that gmail accounts are not favourable, instead you should find domains local to the cardholder and register an email under that, am I correct?
I then usually spend 20-30 minutes on the site, generating cookies etc.

Despite extensive research into all 3 of these fundamentals I am yet to be successful. I’m not sure if it’s a combination of everything. Or if I’m missing some key steps.
I’m considering switching to IOS to attempt online carding however I worry that all of this research I’ve previously done will be for nothing. However if I do switch to IOS I am wondering if I need to jailbreak the phone or not?
Id love some guidance on further lectures/posts I can read to improve my information as I know I have so much to learn!
I eventually want to learn more about clone cards through tracks 1-2. However I want to stick to one specific area of carding at a time to ensure I am successful. We well as the initial equipment/software cost for creating clone cards is higher than online carding.
Thank you for reading my post and I encourage you to leave feedback on my setup and method. For new carders feel free to ask any questions or clarify things you found confusing in this post so I can try my best to help.

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I am a new member of this forum and have found the advice given by those active members on the community extremely useful. Specifically tomcat and chushpan, thank you for your extremely valuable contributions.
However I feel like I’ve got more information then I know what to do with.
I understand online carding is about 3 things.
1: your setup. For me I am using parallels desktop on Mac, with MAC address changer, I use a vpn and clean socks5, I use dolphin anty as an anti detect browser and Config it to match the victims machine (comes with the cc from vendor).
If anyone has anything else I should add to this configuration please suggest it. I want feedback and criticism otherwise I won’t learn! Please be as harsh as you wish.
2: Cards: I buy from a verified vendor. Suggested by those who have been successful with this vendor.
I test them using Tomcat’s chess.com method he posted not to long ago. I will link in comments.
3: warming up sites/information you enter:
I’ve read that gmail accounts are not favourable, instead you should find domains local to the cardholder and register an email under that, am I correct?
I then usually spend 20-30 minutes on the site, generating cookies etc.

Despite extensive research into all 3 of these fundamentals I am yet to be successful. I’m not sure if it’s a combination of everything. Or if I’m missing some key steps.
I’m considering switching to IOS to attempt online carding however I worry that all of this research I’ve previously done will be for nothing. However if I do switch to IOS I am wondering if I need to jailbreak the phone or not?
Id love some guidance on further lectures/posts I can read to improve my information as I know I have so much to learn!
I eventually want to learn more about clone cards through tracks 1-2. However I want to stick to one specific area of carding at a time to ensure I am successful. We well as the initial equipment/software cost for creating clone cards is higher than online carding.
Thank you for reading my post and I encourage you to leave feedback on my setup and method. For new carders feel free to ask any questions or clarify things you found confusing in this post so I can try my best to help.
I'm in the same boat as you, pretty much done all of the steps that you have and I'm yet to be successful. I'm currently trying to find a mentor to fine-tune my setup and skills. It feels as if everything has to be almost perfect to get a successful hit.

My current setup:
- Aged Gmail account (gonna look into getting corporate email instead)
- Precise Proxy to target victim location. 100/100 IP Score.
- Linken Sphere 9 profile
- Changed all my PC hardware data
- CC passed the https://carder.market/threads/how-t...v-auto-vbv-checking-cc-micro-deposits.151713/ check which means It's non/auto vbv
- Chess.com test
- X / IG / Facebook socials open on other tabs ( X logged in but the others not)
- Warming up carding website for 20 minutes on average and building cookies
-------------------
I'm guessing what gives me the most fraud points right now is the email? I'm not sure what else could be leaking. I'd be very grateful for any advice.

Last edited:

rizzed

Reaction score
Hello everybody.. I'm kinda new too except Ive wasted a lot of time and money trying to learn new methods. Rather it was trusting the 99% thieves on telegram or buying from the 1% who actually had the product but didnt advise me of everything i had to do to make my transactions work by using VPN and proxxys... now I my self have inquired info on methods and I'm ready to push to the next level.. I have only 2 sites a that are no leis legit and one of the sites advertise on this site.. but if any one knows a legit site I can get non vbv cards and linkables.. if you are a seller and you have a site please let me know. But after 6 months of being robbed on telegram I got trust issues so if you can't show me proof that you have what i needdon't even bother

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
Hello everybody.. I'm kinda new too except Ive wasted a lot of time and money trying to learn new methods. Rather it was trusting the 99% thieves on telegram or buying from the 1% who actually had the product but didnt advise me of everything i had to do to make my transactions work by using VPN and proxxys... now I my self have inquired info on methods and I'm ready to push to the next level.. I have only 2 sites a that are no leis legit and one of the sites advertise on this site.. but if any one knows a legit site I can get non vbv cards and linkables.. if you are a seller and you have a site please let me know. But after 6 months of being robbed on telegram I got trust issues so if you can't show me proof that you have what i needdon't even bother
As far as I know most professional carders buy from https://carder.market/threads/buy-resell-cc-cvv-saint-patrick-looking-suppliers.129265/ or from private vendors right now.

rizzed

Reaction score
That site doesn't work for me I tried to register 15 times and it wouldn't make it past the captcha I don't no if it was a t ,x ,or + but it was frustrating... you no of any more

Flamemoth128

Reaction score
That site doesn't work for me I tried to register 15 times and it wouldn't make it past the captcha I don't no if it was a t ,x ,or + but it was frustrating... you no of any more
It’s an addition problem. The captcha is the result of the two numbers added together

donia

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you, pretty much done all of the steps that you have and I'm yet to be successful. I'm currently trying to find a mentor to fine-tune my setup and skills. It feels as if everything has to be almost perfect to get a successful hit.

My current setup:
- Aged Gmail account (gonna look into getting corporate email instead)
- Precise Proxy to target victim location. 100/100 IP Score.
- Linken Sphere 9 profile
- Changed all my PC hardware data
- CC passed the https://carder.market/threads/how-t...v-auto-vbv-checking-cc-micro-deposits.151713/ check which means It's non/auto vbv
- Chess.com test
- X / IG / Facebook socials open on other tabs ( X logged in but the others not)
- Warming up carding website for 20 minutes on average and building cookies
-------------------
I'm guessing what gives me the most fraud points right now is the email? I'm not sure what else could be leaking. I'd be very grateful for any advice.
did u succeed?

noooob

Reaction score
I have encountered the same problem.
My current setup: dolphin anty+VPN+socks5 (I tried lightningproxies and IProyal)
I checked my setup using this method https://carder.market/threads/beginner-in-need-of-guidance-gift-cards.148436/post-681631 and checked the validity of the CC using chess.com. However when I tried to card giftcards on some non-VBV sites (https://carder.market/threads/non-vbv-cardable-gift-cards-sites.147392/, I tried mygiftcardsupply.com and offgamers.com), I still didn't succeed.
I think the biggest problem in my setup is that I used a freshly registered email, but other than that I'm not sure what else is wrong...
---
I'm wondering if carding giftcards is still available nowadays, or is the anti-fraud system on such sites too strong to use stolen cards? Can someone who has had success with giftcard carding offer some advice? Thanks!

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
I have encountered the same problem.
My current setup: dolphin anty+VPN+socks5 (I tried lightningproxies and IProyal)
I checked my setup using this method https://carder.market/threads/beginner-in-need-of-guidance-gift-cards.148436/post-681631 and checked the validity of the CC using chess.com. However when I tried to card giftcards on some non-VBV sites (https://carder.market/threads/non-vbv-cardable-gift-cards-sites.147392/, I tried mygiftcardsupply.com and offgamers.com), I still didn't succeed.
I think the biggest problem in my setup is that I used a freshly registered email, but other than that I'm not sure what else is wrong...
---
I'm wondering if carding giftcards is still available nowadays, or is the anti-fraud system on such sites too strong to use stolen cards? Can someone who has had success with giftcard carding offer some advice? Thanks!
It could also be that certain bins works well paired with certain websites, that's one fundamental that I haven't really looked into and It'd be great if Tom could shed some light on this. I definitely feel like now It's more of a site & bin problem for me rather than the environment I'm using.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Stores that sell gift cards have enhanced anti-fraud protection. Payment with Non-VBV cards may not be possible due to the large traffic of carders doing this.
Also, the cancellation of the order may be due to the fact that the HWID IDs were detected by the site protection system.
Try changing the settings by reading this topic.
"Iron Change Programs (HWID)":

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
Does this proxy service allow you to search for live proxies by ISP or IP address?
Nope, can search by City though. It's basically the same as IPRoyal but cheaper. I've tried 5 different IP's and they all have perfect fraud score points though. 100/100 on IP-Score website is good right? It's not the other way around? Haha.

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
Does this proxy service allow you to search for live proxies by ISP or IP address?
Wait no, you can search by ISP but not by IP.

Attachments

• 234243.png
    234243.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 12

zaccha6

Carder
Reaction score
Hey everyone, wow!
I didn’t think so many people would reply to this thread.
I’m glad those are in a similar boat as me. I am going to create a newbie group for online carders hoping to utilise the cc to btc method, either through gift card sites or non kyc exchanges. (Harder to find)
Please send me a private message if you’re interested in joining this group.
Those who are already experienced in carding, please also message me and I’d happily add you to the group to act as an advisor for us newbies. I will offer 50% for each individuals first 5 transactions. You won’t need to buy anyone proxies, cards etc we can arrange that. We just simply require your knowledge.