Be careful at borders with skimmers (video inside)

Ninja

Reaction score
Got it from other guys post.
This is 3rd time i hear about probs at border of Australia.
1st time one of my guys had probs no border with usual msr. But he got no prob after it was been taken.

My respect (even if they are on other side of border than us) to workers of that airport. They're familiar with words "skimmer", "bluetooth" and other things.

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
wao this is great warning to carders properly check you laptop b4 onboard to any destinaion

sadaxhack

Professional
Reaction score
Why he was stopped and for a few questions?

- becouse HE couldnt asnwer why he is in Australia) and he had like 11k (ih i heard that exactly?!). He just come to Australia for Vacation "and didnt know what to do that" just to "look at the Bridge and go to Cinemas" )) WTF?

- he couldnt learn a few more pharases about ausralia?) hhmm..
- seems that HE didnt Passed the "first test" when border officers ask you a few questions: why u are here? and what u will be doing in a few days till u'r in the country)!

sad but true!

ps: if i missed something - add or correct me, plz! THX

Ninja

Reaction score
sadaxhack
Have you ever croseed Australia's border and customs in that airport?
I suppose no. Otherwise you should know about their process of checking incoming people.

sadaxhack

Professional
Reaction score
sadaxhack
Have you ever croseed Australia's border and customs in that airport?
I suppose no. Otherwise you should know about their process of checking incoming people.

not australian, but a new times usa border (supposed that could be almost the same)!

- and i commented mainly "what i heard ans saw in video" & they didnt Scanned(x-rays) his laptops before, just when he was questionated.

- so, what could be strange for officers at the border-desk?

Otherwise you should know about their process of checking incoming people.
- could u a few words about that? bassed on "our"example?
thx

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
He traveled from UK to Australia to skim, just shows how shit UK 201 D+P's are LOL!!

No wonder the recent Romanian who was caught in UK skimming was let out scot free even though he had 9k UK D+P's. :)

sadaxhack

Professional
Reaction score
He traveled from UK to Australia to skim, just shows how shit UK 201 D+P's are LOL!!

No wonder the recent Romanian who was caught in UK skimming was let out scot free even though he had 9k UK D+P's. :)

oh those romanians) they become legendary in some way...
do u heard about all that "scam from ebay" - they are Top-1. Selling non-existing card, yahts, boats, houses and other... wonderfull!
& skimming too

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
I have seen some other Border security Australia episode, chinese guy caught with lots of plastic meant to be used for instore carding. I will try to find link to it.

Ninja

Reaction score
yes. post it please

Ninja

Reaction score
Well, its different story. He was busted AFTER, not BEFORE. But thanx for precaution anyway.

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Lets say he had the bezel in his bag without any electronics and he had the msr hidden inside his laptop. Lets say they found the bezel but not the msr.
Could they confront him that he has a skimmer?
Can he claim that it is something else?

Ninja

Reaction score
Having a knife doesnt make u a crimila who killing people.
Having anti skimmer pad - desnt make u a criminal too.
Keep that in mind.

av9966

Carder
Reaction score
Best to mail things like this have someone mail you the package when you have arrived at the work location. But make sure you have a itinerary of why you are in the country this is basic but it is often people will forget things that they have made up in tense situations. so have a printed itinerary of some shows or events you will be attending. Don't cross your hands as such be friendly as tourist not defensive like this guy. Borders are known to read your body language. He failed all tests miserably. Don't even know how he got his hands on such equipment most likely working for someone who sent him to ausi.

Last edited:

dum.ps

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Another TV show to show how smart the border are to cause panic etc etc..,
That's the only one probably caught don't think they are too smart, As advice stop watching TV

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
sometimes people make there job of border police very easy
lol i have watched that show see others stoped
for same thing
main factor is stupidity
dont go to any country and not know why you are going there
and not know anything about the country
do your fXXking home work

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Ninja : Indeed Aussie land is a pain in the ass,especially the segment we are talking here,the Main Entry by Airport.....i know 2-3 cases,with criminal record in Eu,they were aproached and asked in their face :"What are you doing here?If you want to do "work" we will watch you,if your on holiday as your sayin have a good time".
It was simple but direct,they are not dumbs or stupid.They comunicate/exchange data with Interpol,Europol,etc.

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
That guy almost deserves what he got... if he hadn't been caught at the airport he would've probably been nabbed in the middle of an op and there would have been more serious repercussions. So maybe he was lucky in a sense... you can't take a skimming op so lightly..watch cinema? Alone? with borrowed money? Makes no sense. I'm sure they gave him an anal check as well :))

Anyways I traveled with skimmers before and yes, best option if to have it shipped .. but not even. You can transport almost anything in suitcase as long as you re not a complete dumbass at immigration and raise suspicion so that they will look for something to find.

Ninja

Reaction score
Ive watched almost every episode of those youtube movies.
And must say what they're very helpful if you want to improve you "borders and custom penetration" skills.
:ho

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
Yes, I always watch news reports etc. on how people got caught and so forth. so I can learn from THEIR mistakes. :ho :DD