Basic understanding of graphic designs in carding world.

Reaction score
Basic understanding of graphic designs in carding world.

Doing graphical work in past year and half I came across numerous errors that people on this forum are making while trying to buy some of product and in some cases they don't even know what they need to buy and end up in buying wrong product.

Since I'm very familiar with most of graphic products that are available and used in carding related work, except graphic work for scam pages, I will try to explain more what is what and so most of people that know and the ones that don't know will have better understuding in what they will they need to use in future.

We have:

1. Scans - used in on line verifications, on line shops

2. Editable Scans - scans that are made editable so you can use them over and over, for on line shops

3. Templates - used for printing

1. Scans - I won't be counting every type of scan, will count only ones that are most in use and most wanted by on line shops. Most on line shop's will request you Credit Card scan front and back, ID/DL or Passport as form of identification and sometimes Utlity Bill or statemenet.

This documents comes in form for one time use, it means you give information to the producer of scans and he delivers you scan in various form of quality ( bad or good)

You can't use this scans in way to again fill form, that's way this form of graphic works is more cheapest and it means you must have your scan vendor, since it is hour to hour or day to day work with them and you usaly want them as fast as you make order over some on line shop.

Don't mix scans with editable scans or templates, scans comes in form of jpeg, and as most you used scanner you know how file will look like!

2. Editable scans - Also used for on line shopping to verify your order, you will in most case use credit card front and back, ID/DL or Passport and Utility bill or bank statement.

Now, what is diference between Scans and Editable scans!?

Well, editable scans come in .PSD format in most cases, by having file in psd format you will have layered files, text boxes that you will be able to change and fill information you need. This means you could use cc front and back for many number of times, and further means you will not be addicted to your scan vendor and you will spare some bucks buying this. Usaly you will spare money after about 5 to 10 times of usage.

We now know what are scans and what are Editable scans, in further part of this tutorial I will be telling more about Templates.

Don't mix templates with editable documents, editable documents are not good for printing since in most cases they don't have enough quality (dpi) in order to be printed and look good.

3. Templates - we will now speak about templates, those are made files for printing, I usaly make them in Adobe Photoshop or in Adobe Illustrator, templates can be from credit cards, ID/DL's, diplomas, utlity bills.. etc. Basicly anything you need to be printed and you don't have design to print it.

They can be printed with laser jet, ink jet or pvc printers, this will depend of what you want to print.

Quality template, should be from 300 to 600 dpi.. In my expirience 600 dpi is very good, when you compare quality of file and size of file, and 1200 dpi is good, but then again file size can go to 200 to 300 mb which is not very good for working with.

To have best product you have to have, best tempalates that are built up to satisfie highest standards. Don't be cheap when it comes to templates, cuz best templates means best product.

Don't mix templates with editable scans or scans, templates are just for printing

Aftear this reading you will have clear picture what is what, and you will avoide mistakes.

Any questions that you will have or something that you think is not covered here, fell free to contact me on ICQ 556896050.

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
Thank you, very informative, you seem to know your stuff. When I'm in need of this kind of service I will be comming to you bro. Respect.

Arkos

Carder
Reaction score
Basic definitions? Ok, something to put in the Beginner's section but from your opening I thought it was going to be a technical post. Share some techniques.