BANK TRANSFER $ BANK LOGIN FOR THE BELOW

Ninja

Reaction score
Asking money for transfer infront without escrow - big RED flag abot ripping intentions.
We have such artists on our board in past.

Pay attention.

Banjo

Carder
Reaction score
This man said hehad Neteller and he showed me srceen shot of one yead old page.Hethen photo shopped it to look real. Big warning of ripper.
Be very careful

iopht

Professional
Reaction score
Be careful to deal with this guy "Timnoore1",
always use escrow.
He is liar.

iopht

Professional
Reaction score
Timnoore1, check BLACKLIST SECTION, i open a blacklist post against you. Reply there.

Ninja

Reaction score
Please pay attention to him. and never work without escrow.

timnoore1

DEER
Reaction score
Hello People.....Please do not add that ICQ because his a liar..... His not me please.
I do not sell cvv or bank logins.
Guys don't fall for this crap. Admins look up were the people are using this account from because I have only use my personal US ip and go through my profile is just 1 IP from me.
I have never posted anything like this

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:46 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:44 PM ----------

i add u in my icq. come online
Hey do not fall for that crap.....Those people don't sell anything. They stole me Identity because I don't sell anything

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:00 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:46 PM ----------

Hsbc,Abbey,Barclay's,Wellsfargo,Chase,Wachovia,Boa,Credit Union,Hallifax,Compass,.....Transferring to the following account and 10% upfront of whatever amount you want me to transfer for you...and after cash out you send me rest as % if you want to deal pm me

Bank Login with all the Banks below and It have High Balance and low balance..

ICQ 634968472
You asshole, stop using my name because everybody knows well that am not a vendor fool...... Who comes here and be saying I can do everything when you can't even pay for your account to be on here. Admin please trash all these people who steal peoples account. Guys that is not my icq etc and do not send money to this fool