BANK LOGS // SELF-REGISTERED ACCOUNTS // WESTERN UNION INERNATIONAL

Anonymous011

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
WESTERN UNION

Western Union Transfer (International)
We use profiles to create lines of credit under the victim's identity with Western Union, then forward the funds Internationally to be picked up with Cash or Debit Card.

Once prerequisite requirements are provided, we provide the Money Control Transfer Number (MCTN) for the pick-up of funds within the constraints of the timeline of your chosen tier. Real or Fake IDs are adequate for this service.

Prerequisite Needs from You (Recipient):
Country of Origin:
Full Name (Real or Fake):
Email Address:

Add-On Services:
We offer Add-On Services that will complement the cashout procedure on the recipient end of the transfer. These add-ons must be purchased at the same time as when you are purchasing the transfer.

Fake ID (Shipped):
We will ship a high-grade fake identity card to match the generated name of the recipient for the transfer, for all countries. This will be adequate for in-person cashouts, therefore they will utilize your real headshot, with a fake name.

WU Recipient Account Creation & Bank Open-up:
We will create a recipient account based on another profile, that you will receive the funds on and transfer to the designated debit card, you will then be able to log in to the victim's bank account and transfer the funds to yourself either by cashing out the debit card or wiring the funds to yourself.

⚠️CAUTION: This service can only be used once per Identification Card, we don’t allow clients to use this service twice on the same Identification for operational security purposes. Real IDs or Fake IDs can be used safely ONCE per cashout as a recipient, and we recommend only receiving the funds in cash NO DEBIT unless a WU Recipient Account is Ordered.

High & Low Balance Bank logs together with self-registered accounts for cash-out Available.
BANK LOGIN:
*I use Citadel botnet that have auto-crypting function that I use to gather private details for bank logins.
I inject my browser's APL with botnet so that am able to edit the original website
the victim is viewing and show what I want him or her to see.
When the customer visit the bank's address online eg chase bank's website, the customer log in with his or her account info.
I.e user id as and password, a pop-up is displayed blackening the background asking for additional info e.g dob,ssn,cc details etc or just the details I want.
*To run my citadel botnet, I use fast flux server and domain. The process is 100% safe.

Telegram https://t.me/WU_BankLogs
@WU_BankLogs