Bank logs - How should I start?

okidoki12

Reaction score
Hello. Maybe some things I will write will be sensitive for this forum, but I can delete. Also sorry for my english.

Started months ago without any results. CCs burnt and fucked up by any methods and solution that I got from scammers. They ripped my wallet many times. I’m trying & trying again any method I see, but no result. Even I spent too much money, always I make somehow to bring more money on table for trying new method, but no result.

I got my contact with Bank Logs here on this forum. This is more than new for me. And it seem simple at first contact. How should I start and from where? I’m apologizing for staff members from here, but a lot o scammers in this forum and can’t get bank logs from here.

You think I could get more information and knowledge from Omerta if I make an account there? I saw you need to pay and this is why I am askin.

You think I can get legit bank logs from Genesis Market or Sanwell? Or there are scammers also?

How this work? It is that simple - start your VPN, clear all cookies & upload the new one you get, acces the log & the mail, transfer the money into your account or buy crypto with it? They give you when selling logs the secret questions, pins and verification things?

I am speaking about little transfers. To get transfer from an account about 100$ - 200$, not 2,000$, 3,000$ etc. I’m thinking for small transfers, little verification needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
Working with BA logs
It is more difficult to work with the ba logs, since the system itself is more complex. Today we'll talk about how to drain money from the ba.

It is also best to let them lie down with a new ip with the BA logs. The priority is to work on USA, since there are no tans and there are Zelle and other offices like Xoom / Transferwise (there are transfers in EU, but there is less traffic there).

https://www.monito.com - all world transfers

Actions in the personal account of the bank:
  1. Disable alerts.
  2. Change phone / mail (only in those banks where this can be done)
  3. View transactions.
Работать со счетами checking/savings

Cash out methods:
1) ACH translations. ACH transfers - transfers within the USA, an alternative system to the SWIFT system. Not available in all banks.

2) Wire transfer, the most common transfer, can be international. Such transfers, for some reason, are not popular (with most carders), but as a rule, they can often go for good amounts.

3) Zelle translation is a system of fast transfers. Now there are a lot of people working on them, mainly working with chase, bbt, bofa, navyfederal and others. Basically, it all depends on the freshness of the log and how well you adjust to kx. On some, it asks for SMS, on chase (Quickpay with Zelle), it is not there. After you have entered the bank, I advise you to do as little stupid actions as possible and immediately make a transfer. Then stay for 1-2 days and more if the account is alive. I will not tell you where to put what. What is Pending / Instant / Delivered, I will not, do not clog your head with this, it can be translated in the translator when you need to understand what a particular word means. The hardest part is finding enough material here. If the bank asks for an SMS, the phone in some banks can be changed by ringing (saying that the phone has been lost) or in the personal account itself if the bank itself allows.

4) BillPay - invoicing for another ba (ba under the drain). You issue an invoice from another ba to your log and pay for it. One of the interesting ways.

5) External account, many banks allow you to transfer only by linking another bank account to your own. It looks something like the screenshot below (the name of the bank is only for CD Company members). In this case, everything merges very simply, you can even tie up a self-registration made on the data of kx (log) and drain money there. The bank is linked by log pass.

001edfd6-24df-41d6-a1c1-36e452c62d89.png

6) https://www.epay.com - replenished with wire, output to btc. Fulka verification + id card rendering. (Here is a list of offices that work on epay. We do not replenish the epay itself, but we look there which offices work on it)

Alternative logs (log office + ba)
Full of logs like Xoom / Transferwise / Worldfirst / Worldremit. All these offices are called - gaskets.

They can be linked to a bank / ss, or you can link a bank / ss there. Focus on Xoom, transfers to Europe are doing well. Transferwise, transfers from Yusa to England are going well (not the only country). You need to try and look for acceptance.

Here you can open an iban account to accept transfers.

Working with EU BA logs
An almost unreal direction, since TANS are everywhere, you need to look for banks where TANS come to the post office, there are such, but there are very few of them. If you find and your payment goes through, get rich.

okidoki12

Reaction score
Thanks for your respond!

Why are people selling Bank Logs and not cashout it by themselves? Why selling an Bank Account with 200$ that contains 10,000$ up?

You think I can get from Genesis market or Sanwells legit Bank Logs? Not scammers.

For4ever

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello. Maybe some things I will write will be sensitive for this forum, but I can delete. Also sorry for my english.

Started months ago without any results. CCs burnt and fucked up by any methods and solution that I got from scammers. They ripped my wallet many times. I’m trying & trying again any method I see, but no result. Even I spent too much money, always I make somehow to bring more money on table for trying new method, but no result.

I got my contact with Bank Logs here on this forum. This is more than new for me. And it seem simple at first contact. How should I start and from where? I’m apologizing for staff members from here, but a lot o scammers in this forum and can’t get bank logs from here.

You think I could get more information and knowledge from Omerta if I make an account there? I saw you need to pay and this is why I am askin.

You think I can get legit bank logs from Genesis Market or Sanwell? Or there are scammers also?

How this work? It is that simple - start your VPN, clear all cookies & upload the new one you get, acces the log & the mail, transfer the money into your account or buy crypto with it? They give you when selling logs the secret questions, pins and verification things?

I am speaking about little transfers. To get transfer from an account about 100$ - 200$, not 2,000$, 3,000$ etc. I’m thinking for small transfers, little verification needed.
I have a lot of bank logs also method for withdrow if you want to buy welcome we use an escrow from this web site or any web site that you want also team viewer

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Well let me tell you troubles you will have with bank logs. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it.
1. You must match original owner ip else the account will be restricted in seconds.
2. Pray the logs you are buying does not have phone number authentication security else you fucked up. Vendors will only provide email access.
3. Pray you can change password without going to bank.
4. You must inject cookies into your anti detect.