Bank Identification Information.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
This is just a little page I came across that helps me out with my work and I just thought I would like to cntribute some knowledge for those that dont allready know.

More than likely when you blokes have ordered your plastics they arent completely perfect, or your source doesnt have certain markers for the different branches like say discover or american express.

When you shop at different places, mainly resteraunts, if yo have a visa dump with all correct numbers but the card may say master card, when they go to pay you out it will not go through for the "invalid prefix" error. Unless they run it the correct prefix it will be suspicios.

Here is the way to know what type of card you are using with out using PCkit or going through some other bin database

The information goes as follows

VISA
4*****
41****
42****
43****
44****
45****
46****
47****
48****
49****

MASTER CARD

5*****
51****
52****
53****
54****
55****
56****
57****
58****
59****

You guys pretty much see hows this ges.

Discovr is

6*****

Amex is

3*****

This information would be most useful for the plastic makers. If you follow these rules you would know exactly what type of card to make for almost every bin.

Ninja

Reaction score
Plastic makers who doesnt know difference between Visa (4) and MC (5) - easy target for lieutenant who is dreaming of becoming Captain.
:D

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Plastic makers who doesnt know difference between Visa (4) and MC (5) - easy target for lieutenant who is dreaming of becoming Captain.
:D

same for every carders )) :D
who don't know diff can be stop play into this game
@ Ninja : must be 2nd class troopers !!

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Hey, a lot of people don't know this shit. And look, if this information keeps just one person out of jail then why not post it? It took 5 minutes to write. Every one doesn't know every thing. Look atcarding news. People get caught all the time. Shit needs to stop. Ultimately its all the new kids and stupid people getting caught but still. Infornation will save your ass.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Yes it amazes me that there are still those plastic makers who make mistakes like that