Bank Account

ifone

BANNED
Reaction score
quick question
If I have an SSN, DOB, and all the info needed. Couldn't I just open a bank account and get a CC in that persons name online w/ the documents going to a drop?

gogo

RIPPER
Reaction score
You can and you will most likely be raped after a while when feds trace the transaction/s u make and cash out

cardfather

BANNED
Reaction score
quick question
If I have an SSN, DOB, and all the info needed. Couldn't I just open a bank account and get a CC in that persons name online w/ the documents going to a drop?

you can do if you change drop friend it is impossible they track every move or person name use or when gonna use them

ifone

BANNED
Reaction score
You can and you will most likely be raped after a while when feds trace the transaction/s u make and cash out

Isn't that true with all carding :D. But I mean if you do manage to open an account and get lets say a 3,000k or a 5,000k card, just wait a week after you get it and hit up 3 or 4 shops and get like 3 or 4 iphones, or atleast 2 or 3, and one can make the money back from the payment for the documents to open the account and make a profit.

gogo

RIPPER
Reaction score
Isn't that true with all carding :D. But I mean if you do manage to open an account and get lets say a 3,000k or a 5,000k card, just wait a week after you get it and hit up 3 or 4 shops and get like 3 or 4 iphones, or atleast 2 or 3, and one can make the money back from the payment for the documents to open the account and make a profit.

Whatever, doesn't sound tight to me.

lofeazy

Reaction score
ifone worte: Isn't that true with all carding . But I mean if you do manage to open an account and get lets say a 3,000k or a 5,000k card, just wait a week after you get it and hit up 3 or 4 shops and get like 3 or 4 iphones, or atleast 2 or 3, and one can make the money back from the payment for the documents to open the account and make a profit.

It be easyer to just go to the bank and ask for a cashadvance.You'll get the money quicker.(cashadvance has fees so 3,000$ limt CC can get you a 2,930$ cashadvance because of fees I think.)

gluckster

BANNED
Reaction score
ifone worte: Isn't that true with all carding . But I mean if you do manage to open an account and get lets say a 3,000k or a 5,000k card, just wait a week after you get it and hit up 3 or 4 shops and get like 3 or 4 iphones, or atleast 2 or 3, and one can make the money back from the payment for the documents to open the account and make a profit.

It be easyer to just go to the bank and ask for a cashadvance.You'll get the money quicker.(cashadvance has fees so 3,000$ limt CC can get you a 2,930$ cashadvance because of fees I think.)

Has anyone done this? What information would you need? apart from the obvious DOB, name ,etc..

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
ha, gogo got banned.

lofeazy

Reaction score