Baggy

baggy

Reaction score
Baggy,

Well.. You have all probably read many reasons as to why someone should get vouches but mine is going to be different, purely because im strictly going to tell you all of the truth. I want to be vouched because I have always been a firm believer in "try before you buy" but it seems this is prohibited on this website (for obvious reasons). All I am asking of you kind hearted, generous fellow carders is the chance to see what I will get if I was to upgrade my membership. If it is truly the pot of gold at the end of the carders rainbow then I am all up for donating the $50 lr to the website as i know the upkeep and maintaining of this beautiful website must take ones time and money. I am not looking for a "free way in" as i have clearly offered to pay so I hope you consider this when vouching me. I thank you for the time you took to read this rather long-winded paragraph and I hope you consider what I have wrote and vouch me.
Again many thanks:)
Baggy

mudi

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I'll just tell you, it is worth the 50 LR so go ahead and pay for your registration