qcctta

Reaction score
Greetings Everyone!

I am selling Colombian Log + Banc Account(Scotiabank-Colpatria) Access with 3,200,770 COP(900$) + ID Holder + Address Holder + CC(Name, Number, Exp) + Everything else from log.
*** Log from my own non-game traffic request. Not a poor schoolboy guarantee!
*** From Stealer Hunter. I will send you log directly from tg of stealer. Nobody else will not get access to that log!
*** I agree to make a transaction with Guarantor.

Idk what the should be price, but if be logical, withdrawal percent from pp self-register = 70%.
Register + staying + other expenses + risk = 40%; 70% - 40% = 30%; 900$ * 30% = 270$ -> 250$
i`m ready to listen and go on concessions, If you have logical arguments about price!
Price: 250$

Payment BTC/ETH.
Telegram: @johnmclarenhype

End-Photo.png

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. I have a lot of drops in different banks.
Please inform us if you know the bank TAN codes for making a transfer or if there is access to the owner's phone to confirm the transfer by SMS.
If you do not have this data, then why are you selling accounts if they cannot be used?

qcctta

Reaction score
Hello. I have a lot of drops in different banks.
Please inform us if you know the bank TAN codes for making a transfer or if there is access to the owner's phone to confirm the transfer by SMS.
If you do not have this data, then why are you selling accounts if they cannot be used?
1. That`s information ez for make selfmade-registration Paypal Account with link that bank, because there have access to transactions information.
2. I didn`t transfer money, but in my trying of 1-2 step of transfer(finally 3 step) and there not need of owner phone access. So, anyway, if there need owner phone confirmation, i have access to all information holder ID + address. With Social Engineering its eazy to make that deal. How i can contact you, what`s your Jabber/Telegram/Wickr?