Avoid these as carders

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
To be successful in carding there are things that will make your journey to success in carding seem almost impossible so i always avoid these
1. AVOID FREEBIES: carders should be able to buy their own tools(cc,proxy,etc) for carding and avoid free stuff from carding forums or group as most of them are not good
2. AVOID BUYING NON VBV LIST: i will tell you to stop wasting your time and money on people claiming to sell non vbv bin list. Its just trash they will send to you after taking your funds. I can tell you this, bins dont determine if cc is vbv or non vbv..its a job for the card network(visa) not bank
3. AVOID CC CHECKERS: about 80% possibility of your cc being killed when you use a checker even shops or people offering such services know this. Some tell customers some dont..when you buy cc i would recommend linking the card to services like ubereat, chipotle, cashapp, etc and if cards can be added as payment method then its live buh if it can't then its dead then you can go to the cc shop and use their checker for refund hince some cc shops give time limit to check cc...if cc shop offers auto check thats check with purchase and you get otp when adding cc then dont trust that shop because their checker kills cc

For questions PM me here or via telegram @flybee830

Happy carding!!😎

Last edited: