Australia 201 + PIN don't work?!

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have some australia dumps with 201 but they won't open in Europe on an ATM that reads the mag strip.. any ideas? Who has cashed australian dumps 201 with pin, maybe can help me.

Reactions: Noire

Noire

Good information, Thanks bro

mabrouka

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
@dollargreed,
Myself i have uk D+P 201,
Couldn't cash them here,
I can try your AU 201,
And you can try mine,

All My D+P,
I can proove on try2check.me that is valid,

Pm me your contact,
Bless,

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
It will be region block prob wont cash anywhere but AU why cash overseas when 90% ATMS don't read chip amount of money taken will be larger even if they do work offshore. Also there is many ATMs with no CCTV to avoid trace just have to look.

AU was rapped with a 20million dollar pos skimming through AU on MacDonalds terminals swapped all over Australia in the capital cites which lasted 3 weeks ever since then the banks really have cracked down on pins being used overseas without the banks being called first to lift the regional lock.

Last edited:

drop

RIPPER
Reaction score
uk d+p

@dollargreed,
Myself i have uk D+P 201,
Couldn't cash them here,
I can try your AU 201,
And you can try mine,

All My D+P,
I can proove on try2check.me that is valid,

Pm me your contact,
Bless,

What bins do u have from ur uk d+p db . can u paste them in my PM. If they are wht i know works , can try to cash them !

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
It will be region block prob wont cash anywhere but AU why cash overseas when 90% ATMS don't read chip amount of money taken will be larger even if they do work offshore. Also there is many ATMs with no CCTV to avoid trace just have to look.

AU was rapped with a 20million dollar pos skimming through AU on MacDonalds terminals swapped all over Australia in the capital cites which lasted 3 weeks ever since then the banks really have cracked down on pins being used overseas without the banks being called first to lift the regional lock.

I don't think that they are region blocked because I skimmed them from Europe, so since I have them from Europe they should work on an Europe ATM that reads magnetic strip. I also have some bins that are Travel Prepaids and those don't work as well. I don't want to send them to anyone to cash them I just need info to cash them myself, if that's possible.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:17 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:16 PM ----------

Most bins are Commonwealth ( credit )

Legend

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i want to know how u skimmed the d+p, bec if u tried reading chip data and stored it, it don't work, as the chip card will always give u unique track2 which is useless for skimming, instead if u used mag-stripe of the same card then u can use it for cloning
hope i am clear, if u have skimmed using mag-stripe of the card not from chip of the card and still card is not working then its region blocked

I don't think that they are region blocked because I skimmed them from Europe, so since I have them from Europe they should work on an Europe ATM that reads magnetic strip. I also have some bins that are Travel Prepaids and those don't work as well. I don't want to send them to anyone to cash them I just need info to cash them myself, if that's possible.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:17 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:16 PM ----------

Most bins are Commonwealth ( credit )

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
I am not sure I understand what you are trying to say. I didn't skimmed the chip !? I have the track2 from the mag strip, but I don't think that the dumps are region blocked because I skimmed them from Europe and I am also trying to cash them in Europe. I don't think that they are only working in the country where I skimmed them and in another country ( near ) won't work, not even one of them.

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
How old is the base? Because when a regional lock is removed the banks always ask when you will return home if it falls after there date of return maybe its the reason for them not cashing.

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
most people cant read here.am having same problem,my post says i cash out dumps and some dude contact me like they have what i cash out and before you know it they start asking for money upfront.only a fool will fall for that,low life rippers

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
The database is around ~ 1 month old. I don't think that all the banks ask all the clients when they return so that they could region block the card.. never heard of this. Once the international option is activated it remains activated, that's what I Know.

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:
Reaction score
Same problem. Skimmed tr2 from Australia, tried cashing out in Canada, Russia, Australia, India. Didn't work.

Legend

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Sucessfully cashed out few au D+p week ago, i can bet on au d+p

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
Same problem. Skimmed tr2 from Australia, tried cashing out in Canada, Russia, Australia, India. Didn't work.

Can't see why wouldn't the dumps work in Australia ?! I was planning on making a trip there, I have t1,t2,t3 it's impossible not to work there.